Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How is this possible?!!!

hope you got your order. i just cancelled mine from keepsake. still on back order. the lady didn't bat an eye when i said I wanted to cancel. they must have tons more customers. shame, i've used them almost 30 years.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    hope you got your order. i just cancelled mine from keepsake. still on back order. the lady didn't bat an eye when i said I wanted to cancel. they must have tons more customers. shame, i've used them almost 30 years.
    Pretty much what happens when an outfit gets too big for its britches. I used to order a lot from them too.

3. Thanks shermur thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PugetBound View Post
    The expectation from UPS is that it should typically arrive in about the same time as Priority and sometimes faster thanks to UPS's Network and if the destination is along their way to the post office for final delivery. I realize this is not the case for all areas. Hopefully we eventually identify those areas and find a solution that work.

Sam
    Not to New Mexico either and we aren't usually affected by storms. 3 days tops for priority from USPS and a week or more with Surepost - every time.

Quote Originally Posted by shermur View Post
    Granted I am certain I can't be the only customer dissatisfied with the Surepost method;
    Sherri, I've said it before and I will continue saying it - Surepost sucks!
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

5. Thanks Midge, SewMuchToDo, shermur, auntstuff thanked for this post
    Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Surepost routinely adds a minimum of 2 BUSINESS days of shipping to my orders. Even though UPS gets them here locally in the morning, the packages don't get transferred to USPS until the afternoon and then it takes USPS a day to sort and get it to the right delivery station -- of course after the local trucks are already on the road for that day's deliveries.

It used to be I could routinely get packages shipped from Chicagoland after 5 pm the next day by UPS and USPS -- not anymore, it's 2-3 business days now. And they wonder why USPS is losing money...

7. Thanks Midge thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the daily deal last weekend (not yesterday) when the deal was the Olfa rotary blades.. It was processed and shipped the same day. Then wandered all over the country. I think. Hard to tell because the tracking said last night, 'in route to next ' ' in route to next' , etc. My spouse tells me that I have a package today. So I think it is here now - all the way from Missouri to Central Illinois.

The good news....I used the $5 in points that m* gave me when they corrected their inventory system issues. So I technically got shipping for free and I wasn't in a hurry for it.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I got home and it was my m* order. I just re-checked the tracking history. It arrived at the USPS regional facility March 13. It then stated that it was 'in transit to next facility' on March 14,15,16. Then it departed the same USPS regional facility on March 18. So, it was not in transit because it never left the facility. M* - I know you had nothing to do with this.

M*
    Kansas City
    St Louis (that's where it sat for 5 days)
    then to my post office in Central IL

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Alaska, Surepost makes it a 10-12 day delivery from the time it ships to the time I receive it. TOO long!!

11. Thanks SewMuchToDo thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: How is this possible?!!!

OK...now there is head games being played....

Order Placed May 04, 2018
    Total $36.23
    Status Shipped

I received an email at 22 PM on 05/06/18 that my order of 6 pieces of cut yardage has been shipped! and actually coming to me via USPS instead of crappy Surepost! Now remember, 05/04/18 was $2.00 flat shipping rate day and I am so sure that a plethora of orders cam in and the shipping department got extremely behind! Not to mention, when I pulled up the tracking information from the M* email, it status states that a label will be created at 62 PM.

Here is the updated status status from USPS this morning....
    A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 62 pm on May 6, 2018 in HAMILTON, MO 64644. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I feel somewhat deceived into thinking that all 6 cut yardage pieces were package and shipped. Now, I have doubts of what I am being told due to manipulation of information? and I will probably be checking on the status until 6 PM tonight just to see if the order has ACTUALLY shipped?

I am calling them on the carpet......
    Last edited by shermur; May 7th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 2 cuts of yardage from another place Friday, and its here this morning. Moda fabric. Shipping was a bit more, for 5 yards, but the lower price more than made up for it.
    Last edited by auntstuff; May 7th, 2018 at 12:05 PM.

14. Thanks shermur thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shermur View Post
    OK...now there is head games being played....

Order Placed May 04, 2018
    Total $36.23
    Status Shipped

I received an email at 22 PM on 05/06/18 that my order of 6 pieces of cut yardage has been shipped! and actually coming to me via USPS instead of crappy Surepost! Now remember, 05/04/18 was $2.00 flat shipping rate day and I am so sure that a plethora of orders cam in and the shipping department got extremely behind! Not to mention, when I pulled up the tracking information from the M* email, it status states that a label will be created at 62 PM.

Here is the updated status status from USPS this morning....
    A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 62 pm on May 6, 2018 in HAMILTON, MO 64644. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I feel somewhat deceived into thinking that all 6 cut yardage pieces were package and shipped. Now, I have doubts of what I am being told due to manipulation of information? and I will probably be checking on the status until 6 PM tonight just to see if the order has ACTUALLY shipped?

I am calling them on the carpet......
    I got the same notice for about 6 pieces of yardage I ordered on the $2 shipping sale day. And mine says the same thing this morning, which means it hasn't been shipped, even though the email notice is indicating it was shipped. I suggest it is time to change those shipping shipping notices. Flowery isn't fun anymore when the service level isn't what we expect. I really debated about placing this order. I have a deadline. Just sayin'.

16. Thanks auntstuff thanked for this post