Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday morning

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Monday morning

grammaterry and DH have a very Happy Anniversary!

Missouri Star

Along the Illinois river-Central Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Monday morning

I've been absent from here for awhile... just going thru some bad days with DD#2's cancer and my eye sight. Then one of my little dogs injured his back and was paralyzed.. all happened just before Christmas... We got him a set of wheels and he was doing great with them, then I noticed he was wagging his tail again. WOW... I did some PT with him and he is up walking and running around again. Back legs are not perfect, but he is much happier without the need for wheels. He still can not do stairs, but that is what I am here for...

I do drop in and lurk around, but seldom have time to post much. I am behind on my quilts; getting them done and gifted. But will feel much better once the temps get above freezing around here. Sure will feel better about moving around and getting some out of door time.. I do suffer with this cold temps.. every joint in this ol body hurts. And I don't take much for the pain since I want to be awake during the day. Gabapentin is my friend when it gets in the teens or below. And it's been in the teens for several day now...And the snow is coming down!! Oh, my.. Better get a refill. LOL.