Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...what we know

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default ...what we know

MM had an ultrasound last week. The urologist thought his ongoing infections were being caused by some sort of blockage caused by scar tissue. We were both happy today when we found out there is no blockage whatsoever!!! I may have done a happy dance! He is on a daily half dose of antibiotics for about ten more days to see if that keeps it from recurring.

Our youngest daughter, Tiffany, has had about every test imaginable. They can find nothing wrong with her at all. She does not have cancer (her great fear), crohns, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis/osis or anything else they can find that may be causing her problems. I personally think it is due to stress she has been under thanks to an exhusband. Hopefully after today, that will end as they have court in about eight hours and we are certain he is not going to get what he wants.

Other than that, it's rainy, cold and at times windy and I have had no desire to do any sewing. I did go to the opening of a store last week and won a door prize. It was a free ticket to Sew Expo in March. I also so one of the competitors from the last season of Project Runway. He was there doing a trunk show. I had met him previously down at Fabric Depot when he was buying fabric for his audition and he remembered me! Stir in a stiff neck for the past few days and vertigo that lasted several days and that's my life. They don't know what is causing the vertigo and it comes and goes when it wants, so it's hard to really do anything.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ...what we know

Very good news about your MM! I hope things settle down with your DD after her day in court. I think her issues could be caused by stress. As for you, feel better soon. Vertigo, how awful!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sooo thankful for MM's results! Wonderful news. Hoping and praying your DD health issues resolve once the court is over.
    So sorry for your health, I'll pray for you. Hope today is a great one for you! Hugs!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update. You and your family have been on my mind this week. So glad that both MM and Tiffany got good news medically. Once her stress level is eased, I am confident that Tiffany will begin to feel better.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Great news about MM. Hopefully your daughter can start to feel better after she gets today over with.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Aw Pat that is wonderful news about MM and Tiffany. Stress can cause so many problems, so hopefully after today her stress level will go down and she will start to feel better. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well either. Hopefully you all start to feel better soon.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

So happy to hear the good news for DH and DD, now lets hope your vertigo has an opportunity to go away!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ssounds like things are looking up.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad you've gotten good medical reports for MM and DD. Stress can really mess up your body! I'll be praying that the resolution of the court case will be the resolution of her medical issues.

Vertigo is awful! Take care of yourself.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear the good medical news. Stress can cause so many physical issues. My doctor told me years ago that you can't hold it in, it will to come out somehow...in my case it was hives. I hope your daughter's stress (and yours) will ease after today.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*