Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Fabric

Quilting Royalty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Fabric

I placed an order for cut fabric late Thursday night. Realized I made a mistake in yardage on Friday morning. Called and asked if they could correct error. They said sure and if we have already cut we will recut correct amount. They shipped late Friday p.m. and today I received the package. I live in Kansas and they sent it 2-day delivery and actually sent an additional 1/2 yard at n.c. Shipping was $5.75. What great service. MSQ sends by slow snail mail and it takes about 6 to 7 days for me to get the package about 150 miles at $5.00. I say the extra .75cents is well worth the money.

2. Thanks pewa88, JulieC, auntstuff, Monique, Star lover, Caroline T. thanked for this post
    Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jordan Fabric

Well ... isn’t it nice that MSQC provides you a free forum to express your opinion?
    Life ain’t always beautiful
    But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

4. Thanks sydneybean, MSN, giig21, Sandy Navas, mooveenut57 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. It is good to know of other companies that provide good service.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

6. Thanks giig21, auntstuff thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

The Jordans are a lovely couple and I wish them nothing but the best. I'm glad you got such good customer service. M* is family to many of us and I make every effort to support them whenever possible.

8. Thanks sydneybean, giig21, mooveenut57 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I watch the Jordan's tutorials all the time. They seem like such nice people.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

10. Thanks Ltoppins, giig21, auntstuff thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirlretired View Post
    I placed an order for cut fabric late Thursday night. Realized I made a mistake in yardage on Friday morning. Called and asked if they could correct error. They said sure and if we have already cut we will recut correct amount. They shipped late Friday p.m. and today I received the package. I live in Kansas and they sent it 2-day delivery and actually sent an additional 1/2 yard at n.c. Shipping was $5.75. What great service. MSQ sends by slow snail mail and it takes about 6 to 7 days for me to get the package about 150 miles at $5.00. I say the extra .75cents is well worth the money.
    Its good to know which companies will go 'above and beyond' to help, isn't it? Thank you for the info.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's always nice when you get things fast. More often then not when I order from MSQ I get things in two or three days, even over the last several months. It only costs me $5 in shipping.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

13. Thanks sydneybean, giig21 thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad you found what you needed and that they had good customer service, however, I'm not certain your comments of comparison were appropriate on a forum that is provided for you at no charge with no advertising whatso ever to impend upon our conversations. I am always amazed that the competitors names are not redacted from our posts but the Doans must realize that competition is healthy. We are blessed to be part of this great forum.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I have not ordered from them, but do enjoy their videos. Good to know they are reliable!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grammaterry View Post
    I am glad you found what you needed and that they had good customer service, however, I'm not certain your comments of comparison were appropriate on a forum that is provided for you at no charge with no advertising whatso ever to impend upon our conversations. I am always amazed that the competitors names are not redacted from our posts but the Doans must realize that competition is healthy. We are blessed to be part of this great forum.
    I totally agree with you Terry.

17. Thanks sydneybean, MSN, grammaterry thanked for this post