• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CheyMom14
    Binding Belle
    • Sep 2015

Re: Tutto sewing machine case

Just purchased a tote for my Janome 8900. Its a Blue Fig who I'm told makes the actual Janome cases. It is very nice, well-padded and moves well. Didn't have to pay quite as much for it as the ones on Massdrop - did manage to get it on a LQS January clearance 30% off sale.

Comment

• Claire Hallman
      Missouri Star
      • Jun 2011

I have the x-large Tutto and am very happy with it. I use it to carry my featherweight and everything else I need to classes, etc. It is quite heavy when all loaded up. I was able to buy it used from someone that wanted to use it for sales samples, when she filled it up she couldn't lift it.
      I have a tv table ironing board and it even can be put n a side pocket for a ride into the classes.
      I really need to geek it up since it is basic black.
      Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

• Grannyannie
        Shiny Thimble
        • Jul 2017

I have one of large berninas and debating on the tutto or Bernina rolling case (when it goes on sale). Just wondering if the tutto has all the inside padding that a Bernina case has?

Comment

• MSN
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Grannyannie View Post
          I have one of large berninas and debating on the tutto or Bernina rolling case (when it goes on sale). Just wondering if the tutto has all the inside padding that a Bernina case has?
          I have a Bernina 790 and the rolling case came with the machine. Yes, the case has two huge pads inside, but they need to be removed in order to fit my machine in the case. So I guess it depends on which model Bernina you own whether or not that padding will be of any benefit.

Comment

• EeyoresGal
            Binding Belle
            • Mar 2012

I love my Tutto. It's crazy sturdy. I have a Bernina 750 QE which is stupid heavy lol, and it's fantastic for travel, though if I had my choice, I wouldn't travel with it as much as I do, lol. BUT I very highly recommend this case. =)

Comment

• Cathy F
              Missouri Star
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Grannyannie View Post
              I'm not familiar with the Bernina cases. The Tutto has webbed straps that hold the machine securley, there is no heavy padding. I recently traveled 5 hours with it in this case for a retreat and it traveled well.
              Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

Comment

• RonieM
                Fabric Fanatic
                • Apr 2019

Originally posted by EeyoresGal View Post
                I love my Tutto. It's crazy sturdy. I have a Bernina 750 QE which is stupid heavy lol, and it's fantastic for travel, though if I had my choice, I wouldn't travel with it as much as I do, lol. BUT I very highly recommend this case. =)
                I also have the Bernina 750QE. What size Tutto did you go with?

Comment

Working...
                X