Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WiP - January 11-17, 2018

Sometimes you just work and work and the project fights every step of the way.
    I went to a quilt shop sale yesterday and added to my project list. I did buy background for two quilts, one backing yardage and fabric to bind a quilt, I call it all a win.
    I bought the Kim Diehl fat quarter bundle a couple of weeks ago and bought teal background to use with it. I considered for a while before selecting something that dark but rationalized that I love to use black for a background so teal ought to be beautiful, too. I hope I am right.
    The quilt I have been fmq seems to be growing but I keep plugging away an hour or so at a time. One day it will be finished.

2. Thanks threadbndr thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WiP - January 11-17, 2018

Whew! I think I just fixed an askew seam right in the center of my quilt top. I had to do some frogging and gluing and hand basting then machine basting, but I think it is going to be okay. However, that's it for me for machine sewing tonight. These surgeries take a lot out of me. :P This is just the center inset of the quilt and already this top is so big I can't easily move it so I'm glad I'm sending this out to be quilted. It can be somebody else's problem.

4. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post