Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A drawing!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default A drawing!

I'd like to take a page from Bubby's notebook and offer a drawing. I made a purse I absolutely adore but it was a pinch to small and had to redo it slightly bigger. Then smaller one I will send to a lucky person who's name I draw. The purse is the mini Factotum by Chris W designs. It is purple, teal and fuschia. If they are your colors and would like this purse please say so in this thread. Here are some pictures of the purse. It is 11x7x4 with an adjustable shoulder strap. Inside are 2 slip pockets and a zippered pocket. Outside is a hidden zipper pocket a cellphone pocket and a pocket with a thumb clasp. I want this to go to someone who will love it. I will draw a name about this time tomorrow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	148885Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	148886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	148887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	148888
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

2. Thanks Star lover, Kaseyrod14, grammaterry thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A drawing!

WOW, I just finished admiring the beautiful work you did and I love the colors. Was just getting ready to go look up the pattern as well. I would truly love this so I would also love for my name to be in the hat.

Thank you for wanting to do this drawing and give away such a precious gift.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It certainly is pretty and my pocketbook is showing it's age. I'd love to offer a loving home for such a pretty bag.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, me too! I love it, the colors are great and my purse is now 3 years old. Time for a new one :-) Thank you for having this drawing Iris Girl

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to be included as well! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I would luv to be included also.....I haven't been able to get the courage up to try a bag like that yet!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I will throw my name in the pot. You did a great job and anyone would be lucky to have it especially me. Love the purple as well.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I already have one, so you don't need to include me!! Did you make it the size it was supposed to be, or shrink it down? If you did the size it called for (I find mine the perfect size!), how much are you enlarging it to be?

Don't you love that cell phone pocket? It's my favorite part of the whole purse!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I already have one, so you don't need to include me!! Did you make it the size it was supposed to be, or shrink it down? If you did the size it called for (I find mine the perfect size!), how much are you enlarging it to be?

Don't you love that cell phone pocket? It's my favorite part of the whole purse!!
    I did make it the size the pattern called for at full size. I love the cellphone pocket. Had added one to my last purse. I just added 2 inches to the height and 1 inch to the sides . I could not properly zip the top with the checkbook in the slip pocket and it was a tad snug with the NCW in it with a checkbook and the rest of my stuffs. Now is perfect. If I can find more of that fuschia batik I will make an NCW to match.
    Last edited by Iris Girl; December 26th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Girl View Post
    I did make it the size the pattern called for at full size. I love the cellphone pocket. Had added one to my last purse. I just added 2 inches to the height and 1 inch to the sides . I could not properly zip the top with the checkbook in the slip pocket and it was a tad snug with the NCW in it with a checkbook and the rest of my stuffs. Now is perfect. If I can find more of that fuschia batik I will make an NCW to match.
    Ah, I don't carry a checkbook anymore. All that is in the main part of mine is my wallet and my reusable grocery bag! I could see making it bigger front to back so there was a bit more wiggle room though.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!