Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Candy bark

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Candy bark

yup, the fantasy fudge is the best. Been making it for years. Just make sure you have a candy thermometer to make it easy. I find that 238 degrees is perfect. Reminds me I need to get some Marshmellow fluff at the store. Thanks. I think I might make cookies this week.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I have GOT to look for the Reese's recipe. Most of my family are addicted to the peanut butter cups and chocolate so how can I miss?

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Since I have a pack of saltines I'll make that recipe, also have graham crackers so I may make that version also. Come to think I also have a jar of Marsh mellow fluff - but only 1 package of chips, decisions, decisions.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Murphy224, I made the cracker candy and it turned out great! Salty/sweet and so much fun and so quick...it took all of 30 minutes. I appreciated having the 2 recipes to compare and did put the toasted pecans on top. Yum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy224 View Post
    This isn't exactly a bark recipe but very easy and tastes wonderful. I sometimes use chopped almonds instead of pecans, and a light sprinkling of sea salt is a good addition. We just call it "Cracker Candy" and eat it up! In fact, on my to do list for today for a get together on Saturday (it keeps really well)

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/...toasted-pecans

Found another version (there are lots, just do a google search) This version is by Trisha Yearwood.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/t...recipe-2107651
    Michele

To the world you may be one person. But to one person you may be the world.