Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Golden Star

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Golden Star

Technically you don't have to buy $25 worth of stuff, you can send in a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). That having been said, I sent in 3 SASEs at the beginning of October and have not received ANY scratch tickets.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't received any of the SASEs I sent out, either. I have a theory, though: MSQC is receiving thousands of orders a day for this promotion, but we all have until December 31st to redeem any prize codes. I think they're going to focus on filling orders first, then after Halloween they'll start sending back SASEs.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Only place one order so far - got a $ 1 ticket. Last year, I actually won a package of 2 1/2 " strips. I think they were by Bali - they were beautiful.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I've only ordered once in October this year and was really surprised when I won a Deluxe Gift Bundle. I have no idea what it is but am excited to find out. Last year I ordered several times but only received $1 M* cash.
    Brenda.

5. Thanks Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GaGa View Post
    I've only ordered once in October this year and was really surprised when I won a Deluxe Gift Bundle. I have no idea what it is but am excited to find out. Last year I ordered several times but only received $1 M* cash.
    I hope you will let us know what your Deluxe Gift Bundle is when you receive it. I saw it named on the list of prizes and the value was given as $130, but there was no description. Could be fat quarters, other pre-cuts, or a combination of things.

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I received my third order of fabric today and my third $1 in quilter's cash.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GaGa View Post
    Congrats!

My prize came in the mail today. That's some super-fast shipping! It's this Maywood Studio Pod. Looks like it will make a beautiful table runner or mini quilt project to do on a rainy day or between large projects.

9. Thanks Kgrammiecaz thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just an update - I just saw Jenny call the SECOND grand prize winner on Facebook live! I must have missed them announcing the first one. So, there still is one grand prize ticket that hasn't been redeemed.

Me, I've gotten $1 in quilters cash. I really have been trying not to buy until I use some fabric up, so only ordering once during this month was a good thing for me.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to receiving my 1$ with my next order. LOL

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Received 2 tickets today and won a 1$ on each.
    Barbara