Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Golden Star

  1. #31
    Rotary Pro

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Golden Star

    Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
    I was wondering where all the people are who win the bigger items? I have only won dollars....
    I've also been wondering if anyone had won any big items. I haven't seen any mention of anything except $1 in quilters' cash.

  2. #32
    Prairie Pointer

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Golden Star

    There are 100K tickets, 96,777 of which are $1 quilter's cash. You can think of it as having a ~97% chance of winning $1 QC and a ~3% chance of winning something other than a dollar. However, your chances are still much better than winning the state lotto!

  3. #33
    Block Queen

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Golden Star

    M* announced on their Facebook site that someone won the BabyLock Presto 2 sewing machine.

  4. #34
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Chino Valley, AZ
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Golden Star

    just got my order...NO golden ticket.! Think I can go local and maybe not get the same items, but I can find some things I want and not think about the "other' items I can get for "free"
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels

  5. #35
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Marshall, NC
    Posts
    3,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Golden Star

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Unicorn View Post
    There are 100K tickets, 96,777 of which are $1 quilter's cash. You can think of it as having a ~97% chance of winning $1 QC and a ~3% chance of winning something other than a dollar. However, your chances are still much better than winning the state lotto!
    Wow! M* is really big business! At $25 min. order for a golden ticket that would be $2 1/2 million dollars. For a 30 day period. I think its nice and fun that they want to have this, but we have to be aware that we probably aren't going to win. A $1 in quilter cash is not a real $$ because again, it requires you to spend money to save money. So, we need to order what we need and not worry about the free stuff!. I do try to plan my order to get free shipping days but the free give away stuff is not usually anything I need or even want. I would rather have free shipping at a lower price point everyday than free stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •