Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Golden Star

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Golden Star

Quote Originally Posted by missmarple View Post
    I was wondering where all the people are who win the bigger items? I have only won dollars....
    I've also been wondering if anyone had won any big items. I haven't seen any mention of anything except $1 in quilters' cash.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

There are 100K tickets, 96,777 of which are $1 quilter's cash. You can think of it as having a ~97% chance of winning $1 QC and a ~3% chance of winning something other than a dollar. However, your chances are still much better than winning the state lotto!

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

M* announced on their Facebook site that someone won the BabyLock Presto 2 sewing machine.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

just got my order...NO golden ticket.! Think I can go local and maybe not get the same items, but I can find some things I want and not think about the "other' items I can get for "free"
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Unicorn View Post
    There are 100K tickets, 96,777 of which are $1 quilter's cash. You can think of it as having a ~97% chance of winning $1 QC and a ~3% chance of winning something other than a dollar. However, your chances are still much better than winning the state lotto!
    Wow! M* is really big business! At $25 min. order for a golden ticket that would be $2 1/2 million dollars. For a 30 day period. I think its nice and fun that they want to have this, but we have to be aware that we probably aren't going to win. A $1 in quilter cash is not a real $$ because again, it requires you to spend money to save money. So, we need to order what we need and not worry about the free stuff!. I do try to plan my order to get free shipping days but the free give away stuff is not usually anything I need or even want. I would rather have free shipping at a lower price point everyday than free stuff.