Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now that's more like it!

I have been quick to complain about what I see as very poor shipping times from M*. In fact, I only order Daily Deals and things I don't need right away because of the average order taking at least ten days from order to delivery. Sooooo... I must also now give them a round of applause for my last order. I placed it Thursday morning. It was the daily deal, some cut yardage and 4 charm packs.

I was pleasantly surprised to get an email notification on Friday that my order had shipped! Even more surprised to see it was sent USPS! That means instead for the 5-7 "business days" that UPS takes to get it here, it would be here in 2, so I expected to see it today - Monday. I just tracked my order to see if it was at my local station and - surprise- it says it was delivered at 2:30 YESTERDAY (Sunday). I wasn't home and didn't go into the house by my front door and didn't see it. Ordered on Thursday - delivered on Sunday (or even Monday) is the way to keep this customer happy!!!

Thank You! M*
    Donna

2. Thanks tamsterg7, Midge, Claire Hallman, Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Now that's more like it!

You get mail delivered on SUNDAY? We do good here to have any postal service on Saturday.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a couple of items on Thursday and figured with the Birthday Bash it would be a while before it was shipped. To my surprise my order arrived on Saturday. Way to go M*!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyknot View Post
    You get mail delivered on SUNDAY? We do good here to have any postal service on Saturday.
    Yes, packages and express mail. Mostly due to amazon. If they are making a Sunday delivery in the area they will bring out any packages they have available.
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered on Thursday (after going to the quilt show) and before I went to bed, I had the email that it was shipped. (The label was created anyway). So, I'm looking for some squirrel panels to show up today! That's pretty darned quick in my book!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

We don't get mail delivered any day of the week. Have to go pick ours up, usually we only do it about once a week.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyknot View Post
    We get mail on Sunday here in Mid-Michigan too.....Sometimes we even get 2 delivers per day.....I don't know if the 2 delivery thing is because they forgot something OR they just have way too much mail to deliver at one time....never asked, however, because all the houses in my subdivision, the subdivision in BACK of me and the two across the street all have the same house numbers, but different street names, A LOT of my mail goes to another street NAME, but the same house address......SO, for the most part, because my complaints go unheeded, The USPS will watch where my mail goes for 1-2 wks, then we are back to the same old issue again ( if you complaint to your local USPS they put a THICK rubber band around your mail ) .......

I don't have issues with MSQC......Honestly, I would never assume something that's a package get to my home as a priority mailer in two days from anywhere......Normal delivery for most things in my area for priority mail takes 3-4 days.
    When you consider that at least ( if not more ) 1000 packages go out of MSQC PER DAY.....I think they do a darn good job....and when they have something that is really coveted on the DAILY DEAL.....can you imagine how many MORE packages go out of MSQC that day ?

IF you want to THANK MSQC....the thing to do is to email them thru the CONTACT US link at the bottom of the MSQC Website page....as I doubt that a lot of the employees spend time scanning this forum.....just a suggestion. BTW....here's the link to the "Contact Us" if you need it :

https://missouriquiltcohelp.zendesk....s/requests/new

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redcaboose1717 View Post
    We get mail on Sunday here in Mid-Michigan too.....Sometimes we even get 2 delivers per day.....I don't know if the 2 delivery thing is because they forgot something OR they just have way too much mail to deliver at one time....never asked, however, because all the houses in my subdivision, the subdivision in BACK of me and the two across the street all have the same house numbers, but different street names, A LOT of my mail goes to another street NAME, but the same house address......SO, for the most part, because my complaints go unheeded, The USPS will watch where my mail goes for 1-2 wks, then we are back to the same old issue again ( if you complaint to your local USPS they put a THICK rubber band around your mail ) .......

I don't have issues with MSQC......Honestly, I would never assume something that's a package get to my home as a priority mailer in two days from anywhere......Normal delivery for most things in my area for priority mail takes 3-4 days.
    When you consider that at least ( if not more ) 1000 packages go out of MSQC PER DAY.....I think they do a darn good job....and when they have something that is really coveted on the DAILY DEAL.....can you imagine how many MORE packages go out of MSQC that day ?

IF you want to THANK MSQC....the thing to do is to email them thru the CONTACT US link at the bottom of the MSQC Website page....as I doubt that a lot of the employees spend time scanning this forum.....just a suggestion. BTW....here's the link to the "Contact Us" if you need it :

https://missouriquiltcohelp.zendesk....s/requests/new
    Jacqueline,

My issue is not so much with how long it takes them to ship the item as much as it is with their chosen shipping methods. Priority mail SHOULD be delivered in 2 days, no more than three in most instances. M* prefers to ship on the UPS slow boat that takes 5-7 days, AT BEST. I don't know why this particular order came by USPS all the way, but I am happy! Next order? probably back to UPS by way of slow boat to China, and I won't be happy, but as I stated earlier if I need an item in a hurry, I know not to order from them, unless that is the only place I can find it, then I am at their mercy.
    Donna

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I get mail on Sunday too if there is a package due. Not first class letters, though. I just got an order two Sundays ago from Glorious Color. In the city there is almost always a route run on a Sunday because the volume is there. I see them first thing when I walk my dog.

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

I have never, ever been sent MSQC orders by ups. Mine always come US postal service.