Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Our votes have fallen behind.

Just what the world needs now--new ways to scam the systems. It was fun doing the voting when it looked competitive and legit. Now I agree with everyone else something is very fishy going on. Even if M* doesn't win the contest, it will always be #1 in our book.
    Missouri Star we Love YOU. Thanks for being a company we can be proud of.

2. Thanks Jess1377, cv quilter thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm nearly certain they are using computer bots

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I will keep voting till its over. Quilters are truly honest folk as far as I can tell. I was once told me once that horse people were the most honest people on earth. That was a blatant lie.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be disheartened if M* loses this section of the voting. M* is entered in 3 categories ... if they win in any ONE they are ineligible to win this Readers Choice.

The Readers Choice comes into play only among the companies who do not win in the categories they entered based on separate judging by officials based on the merits of the company.

So even if M* was ahead by a million - if they won Retail to E- Commerce based on judging they couldn't win Readers Choice. Same is true of BDetails ... if they win the one category they entered (Paid Marketing) they won't be eligible to win this one either. (Guess by the number of votes their Paid Marketing team is working well ..... just sayin')
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; September 22nd, 2017 at 01:37 AM.

6. Thanks kgirlmom thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This morning Body (whatever) is over 40,000 ahead!
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this info! M* should win the Retail to E-Commerce. There is now another player catching up to M* - a wedding planner biz.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so disheartened I don't feel like voting but I will. My son entered a contest a few years ago with online voting. Up to the last few days he was number one then whoa a competitor came in and robo voted 200 thousand votes in 24 hours. Glad to hear there's another way for m to win

10. Thanks kgirlmom thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kgirlmom View Post
    I will keep voting till its over. Quilters are truly honest folk as far as I can tell. I was once told me once that horse people were the most honest people on earth. That was a blatant lie.
    I resent the fact that you would lump us all together. I am a quilter AND a long-time horsewoman. Now what does that say about quilters?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grammaterry View Post
    I'm so disheartened I don't feel like voting but I will. My son entered a contest a few years ago with online voting. Up to the last few days he was number one then whoa a competitor came in and robo voted 200 thousand votes in 24 hours. Glad to hear there's another way for m to win
    I agree I feel the same way. Like what's the point, why bother it's rigged. But yes I read that M* can still win and yes I'll still vote. It just takes the fun out of it.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Shirley, I had horses too. Love them and miss them terribly. But when someone tries to sell you a Jockey Club registered/tattooed race horse as a gentle quarter horse, that's just wrong. Whole bunch of horse crooks in South Texas. Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else - they know who they are. My experience with quilters are mostly on this forum. I haven't come across one yet that seams dishonest. A few in Facebook groups, though, might be a bit off.