Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Storm at Sea Tutorial

I would love it if Jenny and her team could come up with a simplified way for making a Storm at sea quilt! If anyone can show an easy method for the square in square block I am sure they can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Storm at Sea Tutorial

Check in the tutorials, I think I remember Jenny doing a square in a square tutorial... one of the earlier ones!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

To my knowledge, Jenny has never done a Storm at Sea tutorial. I started this pattern a couple years ago, but I have yet to complete it. I took a class, too. I'm not sure there is an easy way to do this one.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JCY View Post
    To my knowledge, Jenny has never done a Storm at Sea tutorial. I started this pattern a couple years ago, but I have yet to complete it. I took a class, too. I'm not sure there is an easy way to do this one.
    I think Joy is right here.....I don't think Jenny has done anything like this.

IF you really want to see what Jenny thinks about a possible Storm At Sea Quilt Tutorial....go to the bottom of the MSQC Website....click on

CONTACT US :

Then fill out the contact form and ask.....MSQC employees ( especially Jenny I would imagine ) are mostly likely too busy to leaf through all the forum threads here...so the best way to find out if Jenny might do this is to fill out the Contact form....turn around time for an answer is usually 24-72 hours depending on how busy they are.

BTW.....here's the link for the "CONTACT US" at MSQC.....thought it might help you !

https://missouriquiltcohelp.zendesk....s/requests/new

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"