Angela's "Shattered Frames" Stashbusting Strip Quilt | Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swedish leo
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2012

Angela's "Shattered Frames" Stashbusting Strip Quilt | Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

Holy scrap! Grab Angela's FREE pattern & quilting diagram to bust your stash --- http://craftsy.me/2y3JYLV 👇 More links belowSPECIAL OFFER: At checkout, use...

Enjoy !

This one is perfect to practice free motion on !
    Last edited by Swedish leo; September 13, 2017, 05:47 AM.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.
  • Patty J
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2012

Re: Angela's "Shattered Frames" Stashbusting Strip Quilt | Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

Agree that fmq would be a learning experience on this quilt. Except for the large center rectangle I think the quilting won't show much?? Thanks for posting.

Comment

• KPH
      Missouri Star
      • Feb 2015

Re: Angela's "Shattered Frames" Stashbusting Strip Quilt | Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters

I loved it when she said that small neat box was her stash. lol, I don't know any quilter that has a stash of 5 or 6 neatly matching fabrics.
      Katrina
      From NC, retired in FL
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• asta
        Missouri Star
        • Nov 2012

Hmm...never thought of my stash like that...is there any other type of collection people use up? My mom collected salt & pepper shakers, we never used them, DH collects screws and nails, never uses them.
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

• Claire Hallman
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2011

I have not got all those solids in my stash, how about the rest of you? I almost never buy a solid that isn't a shade of white. I love patterned fabrics best of all.
          Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

• shirleyknot
            Banned
            Missouri Star
            • Sep 2014

I'll never know. Could only stand a couple minutes

Comment

• JCY
              Missouri Star
              • Jul 2013

I didn't really care for this particular pattern. It won't be on my bucket list.

Comment

• lourixe
                Missouri Star
                • Jan 2013

I love her shows for FMQ inspiration. Although most of the piecing patterns didn't interest me, I learn a lot about what to quilt where and how to travel from one block to the next.

Comment

Working...
                X