Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Oliso Auto Lift Pro Zone Iron

Quote Originally Posted by amartin24 View Post
    I have the yellow one and love it. The yellow one stays on for 30 minutes before auto shutoff which is why I went with that one over the blue or pink (8 minutes for auto shutoff). I never empty the water either, although it does get emptied on its own as I use a lot of steam. I also got mine through Massdrop a few years ago. Massdrop was a very positive experience and can be trusted in my opinion.
    AMARTIN24, you are the reason I checked out Massdrop and requested the Oliso. Just last week it listed. Now we are down to 2 days left. I am assuming I'm getting the lowest price but can not find how many purchases are required for this drop. Last I looked there were 104 in.
    And CASHS MOM, I'm glad to hear about your experiences there too. I previously read some not favorable ones.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LLLinda View Post
    AMARTIN24, you are the reason I checked out Massdrop and requested the Oliso. Just last week it listed. Now we are down to 2 days left. I am assuming I'm getting the lowest price but can not find how many purchases are required for this drop. Last I looked there were 104 in.
    And CASHS MOM, I'm glad to hear about your experiences there too. I previously read some not favorable ones.
    I hope your experience is positive too! It appears that the lowest price of $129.99 has already been unlocked with only two days left until it closes. The description, however, is a little misleading and says it has auto shutoff of 30 minutes which is the description for the yellow one. Then, under the description is a disclaimer.... Note: This drop is for the Oliso Pink TG1600 Pro Smart Iron. Shipping is limited to US and Canadian addresses. I just wanted to be sure you and others knew that before purchasing. Even though it shuts off after 8 mins, it easily and quickly heats back up when you touch handle or pick it up (can't remember which).
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have this iron nor have I ever used one. The best iron I ever bought and still use almost 4 years later is the Panasonic cordless. Absolute best iron ever. gets hot fast, steams, water tank is removable for easy filling...and best of all no cord. Just a thought to put out there.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

I like my yellow Oliso iron so much I bought two more when they were on sale and put them away in case Oliso ever stop selling them.
    ~: Ron :~

"You cut up fabric and then sow it back together again? Really?"