• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeniseSm
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2013

Re: WiP - Week of July 17 to 23, 2017

Life has been hectic lately but I finally got the last blue spiky arc pieced. I need to make three more sets of the last blue arc for the other three sides and it will be time to assemble all the pieces together. 104 x104 when completed. It is huge.

100_3661.jpg
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

• Debbiesuet
      Shiny Thimble
      • Jul 2017

I was fortunate enough to finish the quilt I was making for my in laws 6th anniversary . Now on to the next project

Comment

• kimsophia
        Missouri Star
        • Oct 2014

I'm constructing 11 more blocks tonight to create another row...I need to attach one plain white side sashing and then the cornerstone/sashing piece onto the top to each. We keep having thunderstorms roll through tonight that take out some TV channels but not all...I can still watch the Weather Channel!

My Ottlite quit so I ordered a new bulb off of eBay. There was one cheaper on a site called Bonanza but Bonanza had some very mixed reviews so I decided not to risk it.

Comment

• kimsophia
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2014

The good news is, I have all the blocks made. The bad news is, my antihistamine is making me especially stupid tonight and I'm sewing them together out of order. I also thought I was buying four Old Fashioned size glasses off eBay and instead paid $8.95 for one stinking glass...so time to just sit quietly and watch Netflix... :P

Comment

• RockinLou
            Missouri Star
            • Oct 2014

I think I'll finally finish my top this morning, my husband is home from his trip and has the kids at the dentist, he let me sleep. Wise man.

Comment

• Claire Hallman
              Missouri Star
              • Jun 2011

I got my guild challenge quilt finished except for hand sewing down the binding. It is black/gold binding on black/brown back so if it doesn't put my eyes out nothing will.
              I cut out a friendly pinwheels and another quilt while my embroidery machine was quilting snowflakes so now have two more projects in the works. I have done sample blocks of each and need to adjust my quarter inch seam a tiny bit but that is an easy fix. Glad I made the samples and checked.
              Hot week ahead here so I will stay in and sew.
              Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

Working...
              X