Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DH

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default DH

I am beside myself with worry. I haven't said much about this but we have found out my DH has cancer. I don't know if but I told yall he was having back pain and wouldn't stop working in the yard and doing other things. After scans and biopsies they found several cancer spots in a muscle in his back , in fact several one as large as a golf ball. We have waited and waited for them to do other test to locate the primary source of the cancer and they can not find it. All this was with a private doctor. Tomorrow we are going to the VA here. He has a good relationship with his primary care doctor and I am hoping he can lead us in the right direction. He is not eating and he seems to be going down hill.
    I love this man with all my heart, he is all I know. I met him when I was 18 years old and we have been married 43 years. I am sorry to burden ya'll with this but this is tearing me apart . Thank you for listening

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DH

I know you are having a very bad time, I know it is hard right now, but have hope and belief that everything will be fine. I do know what u are going thru. And my thoughts are truly thinking of you. It is best vent to it because you will need to be strong for him, so come here and let everyone help u thru this very difficult time.

3. Thanks SallyO'Sews, TMP thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Please don't hesitate to vent here. I can relate to what you are going through. Sending big hugs to you!
    Last edited by Mimi_Howard; July 17th, 2017 at 01:37 AM.

5. Thanks SallyO'Sews, TMP thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

St Joseph, Missouri - about 50 min from M*.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry you both are going thru this. You and your DH will be in my prayers.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Take it from me.....this is the place where you will find all sorts of people to back you up. MM and I have been going thru his cancer and treatment almost a year now and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has been a fantastic source of support to me. It's a hard thing, but you will make it thru this. I'm hoping we are at the end of the dark tunnel, because I truly believe I can smell fresh air and see the light!

Best of luck!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

8. Thanks SallyO'Sews thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had the right words to comfort you and take away the pain you are feeling but I don't. But know we are here for you anytime you need to talk. I will pray for you and your DH to have the strength to fight this .

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I will be praying for you and your DH. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. It's not an easy journey but you will find lots of support here. (((HUGS)))

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

You and your DH will be in my nightly prayers.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping you both in my thoughts.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry you are going through this. You will definitely get lots of support here.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!