Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How To Make A Pillow With A Double Ruffle From Jordan Fabrics

There are several brands of steam generator irons out there, some even hang from the ceiling with the iron suspended on a bungee type thing. I had one when I had a drapery business but regretfully sold it thinking I wouldn't need it. What a dummy.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Rowenata now, not like the Jordan's. I can't wait for it to die. I love the iron, but it dims my lights when it powers on. My DH says that's no good when using my sewing machine at the same time. So I bought a smaller one to use while sewing. I use the Rowenaat when doing clothing or fabric before sewing. Not sure how the one the Jordan's use would be with my lights. Guess this old house was never made with all the electronics that we use today.
    Anita

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I want my husband to be like her husband. He cuts the fabric and has an eye for color. Also, he encourages her. My husband's idea of a power tool is the TV remote.

Kathy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wants to learn View Post
    I want my husband to be like her husband. He cuts the fabric and has an eye for color. Also, he encourages her. My husband's idea of a power tool is the TV remote.

Kathy
    Never thought of it that way.....yeah, a husband like that would be handy....guess that's why so many buy precuts. I don't buy precuts, except for fat quarters. I'm fortunate, my DH (dear husband) has a pretty good eye for colors.....we don't always agree....

Oh, and hello, welcome to the forum!
    Anita