Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday, oh Wednesday

Morning Everyone! Happy Hump Day! Nice to have a short week this week. And yes, the sun doesn't hurt one bit!

Nothing much new here...well there might be but I don't wanna jinx it so will post later when I know it's firm. Planning some summer vacation so I'm excited about that. This week I'm going to be trying to get more done in my sewing room. I have decided I need a park quilt. The park is my favourite place to go and while they have benches that are quite comfortable, I think a park quilt will be nice to take and have a nice nap in the shade on warm days. We have a beautiful city park here and it's my favourite place to be on early morning weekends.

Monique, I'm sure everything will go well for Maizyn and she will have some much needed relief I'm sure. Love me a good car show...must have been a blast! Going to try and take some of those in this summer I think. Barb, thinkin of you guys missing wee Olive.

Sending love and hugs to all who need them! xxoxoxox

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Monique hope all goes well for your little granddaughter.

We had a nice 4th with DS#1 cooking up a nice BBQ for us, DS#2 and DIL stopped by but declined to stay as they had already had lunch.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Monique, prayers that all goes well with your granddaughter's surgery. As for the early hour, generally they want patients to be there an hour or two before the procedure for prep and I would also guess that she is probably one of the first patients of the day.

We had a nice BBQ with friends. The weather was making us wonder if we were going to have it as it did rain. The nice part was the rain reduced the humidity which was a good thing. The ground was dry where you could not even tell that it rained.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Will keep Maizyn in my prayers....
    Name:  Power prayer.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  4.0 KB

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"