Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: It's a sunny start to this Monday

Morning all. Nothing new here as usual. It's overcast, and work is slow and I'm bored. I hate being bored at work.

I managed to actually get out of bed this weekend. Did a bit of shopping and then yesterday went to an international food festival in the city park. It was nice to be out and the day was sunny and cool. I took the dog and he got lots of attention so at least I actually got to speak to some people....made me feel lonely though seeing so many couples and families. I'm trying to force myself to get out of the house rather than staying in bed and doing nothing....I'm hoping some motivation to sew comes back soon. I have a UFO that I would like to Quilt but haven't done any FMQ in a while so will need to practice so might pick up some sheets at Goodwill and use them to make some sandwiches to practice. If only I knew where my FMQ foot was and what it looked like! lol

Sending love and hugs to all!! xoxo

2. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

We are leaving Yosemite CA today and making our way back to Illinois. My husband, daughter and son in law hiked Half Dome on Friday. They are all healed well enough to hit the road. We are driving back in our motorhome and they will fly back tomorrow. We should be home by Sunday but the latest will be July 4. My goodness I sure missed any type of wifi and cell service. I can't wait to see what everybody has been up to on the forum. I don't know where we are staying tonight but tomorrow night is Ridgway, CO so hubby can meet up with some hunting buddies. If anyone is in the area, or knows of quilt shops, let me know.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Robin, there are three quilt shops in Montrose which is less than a half hour from Ridgeway. Comes on the road before Ridgeway as you start up the mountain.
    ATTITUDE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDEAL AND AN ADVENTURE

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Today we left my oldest daughter's after a wonderful weekend. My oldest granddaughter successfully graduated from high school. At times in the last 12 years we all wondered! We brought my youngest daughter and boyfriend to Syracuse NY to catch Amtrack back home to Arizona. Got them dropped off and headed back to the campground 30 miles away. Got here and looked in the back seat. There sits my daughters wallet so back to the station we go hoping we are in time. Meanwhile we are driving into the setting sun and it is raining like crazy. They have weird weather here. Made it just in time. Husband and I are headed for bed, then tomorrow it's off to Niagara Falls and then Cleveland, OH. We are having a wonderful time. Hope everyone else is too.
    ATTITUDE IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDEAL AND AN ADVENTURE

6. Thanks Claire Hallman thanked for this post