Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: 8 left?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default 8 left?

Did I see correctly, there are only 8 spots left for the Fall Forum Retreat? I am getting so excited, finished my exchange gift and started planning projects to work on today.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 8 left?

About 100 days before the retreat starts ... and only 8 spots ... it is filling up! Event sign up closes August 31st.

For those who are new forum members, or those who need a reminder, here's the original link:
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...hlight=retreat Use the link and password there to get to Eventbrite.

Once there scroll all the way down, past the "Order Now" green tab, for details and info.
    Last edited by Judy, USMC; June 16th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing there may not be any additional commuter spots opened, unless the have remaining slots 8/31 and offer those.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct that there are only 8 spots left. It is getting very exciting as we are working on miniclasses and some fun activities for the retreat. I would highly suggest that anyone who want to come to please get a ticket while we have some still available.
    Last edited by Simply Quilting; June 17th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Did they change the beds in the 'handicap' rooms from queens to twin beds? That's nice.

Are rooms 4 and 6 the rooms without windows?

But more importantly, how many people will be at the retreat? I'm trying to decide on the charity quilt and number of blocks.....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snippet View Post
    Did they change the beds in the 'handicap' rooms from queens to twin beds? That's nice.

But more importantly, how many people will be at the retreat? I'm trying to decide on the charity quilt and number of blocks.....
    I was either in 8 or 10 last year, which is at the front on the right side. The room right before mine did not have windows and was either 8 or 10.....that is the room I would choose if I stay there again! Nice and dark!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I believe we were in room 4 last year, no window and the door automatically locks when closed-a key could not be found- so we had to make sure we kept it open during the day.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snippet View Post

All the rooms now have twin beds. So there are 4 twin beds on the main floor - two twin beds in each of handicap rooms.
    Rooms 4, 6, and 8 do NOT have windows.

We currently have 32 registered for the retreat. I am hoping that we will have more register to fill all of the 40 spots.

If you want to do a 42 block quilt, I am sure that some of us would be willing to sew an additional block.

9. Thanks dsb13kjd thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to walk down memory lane with you all and say hello. I'm not going to be able to come to this year's retreat, but I wanted to touch base and let you know I'll miss you and wish I could be there. Have a wonderful time!
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

We will miss you Toni. Sorry you won't be able to come this year.