Make a Tea Cakes Quilt with Jenny! New Tutorial !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swedish leo
    Missouri Star
    • Feb 2012

Make a Tea Cakes Quilt with Jenny! New Tutorial !

Jenny demonstrates how to make a beautiful quilt using block # 5 of "Cake Mix Recipe 2" by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co and 10-inch squares of precut fabric. This q...

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.
  • Renate
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2012

Re: Make a Tea Cakes Quilt with Jenny! New Tutorial !

Have many thanks for your post. Friday is not only New Tutorial Day, but also Thank You Swedish Leo day.

Comment

• Monique
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2011

Thank you Annika.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Carol336
        Missouri Star
        • May 2013

Originally posted by Renate View Post
        Have many thanks for your post. Friday is not only New Tutorial Day, but also Thank You Swedish Leo day.
        So true Renate.....thanks Anika

Comment

• JCY
          Missouri Star
          • Jul 2013

Anika's post gets me to the tutorial sooner than my e-m. The last few times, it came in late to my e-m. Not sure what's up with that. Thanks, Anika!

Comment

• Star lover
            Missouri Star
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            Anika's post gets me to the tutorial sooner than my e-m. The last few times, it came in late to my e-m. Not sure what's up with that. Thanks, Anika!
            I can't wait until it shows up in my email. It doesn't show up until about 7. I have M* YouTube saved as favorites and you can view them from there at midnight, your time... or any time.
            Here's a link.

Hello and welcome to our channel, your hub for free inspiration! Here, you’ll find thousands of free quilting tutorials on how to create stunning quilts, pillows, holiday & home decor, and other unique projects to tackle on your sewing machine. Follow along with our wonderful quilting tutorial videos no matter where you are! At Missouri Star, you can pick up all the supplies you need and learn how to create your very own quilt from start to finish. We’ll help you every step of the way. We've spent years making easy-to-follow quilting tutorials so you can learn everything you need to make quilting a pleasure. Come learn to quilt for free, you’ll find everything you need to get started right here! We release new videos on a weekly basis. Tune in on Mondays for At Home with Misty, Fridays for a new tutorial with Jenny Doan, and every third Friday of the month for Triple Play with Jenny, Misty, and Natalie. Grab everything you need for your first project and stitch along with us!

Comment

Working...
            X