Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    9 Patch Princess

We live in Garland, TX, just NE of Dallas
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: About Shipping from MSQC ????

I placed my order on Friday and it arrived by my mail carrier with my regular mail. Now I can start my Stack and Flip.
    Thanks MSQC.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Ours is the opposite. If USPS is bringing it, it's here by noon. If UPS brings it, I hear the "shave and a hair-cut" knock while I'm in the bath at 7pm.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone that posted......Here's some info on the order !

So the delivery date was originally to be on Friday June 9, 2017 and it is "supposed" to be delivered tomorrow, June 8,2017 ( Thursday) So, I guess I shouldn't complain ? The order was placed June 2,2017.....and boxed right away....and shipped within a few hours after that.
    BUT....the prior order I placed, it got to me within 4 days....so I guess it really depends on how many orders go out of MSQC at one time, which of course is no fault of MSQC.

Notify me with Updates
    Change Delivery
    Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
    Thursday, 06/08/2017, By End of Day
    Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
    Friday, 06/09/2017, By End of Day

I am just an impatient person I guess.....Thrilled when I get something within 4 days.....so, if it's longer(this order took 6 days ) I shouldn't complain because most of my orders from MSQC have gotten to me rather quickly !
    Name:  clip-art-garfield-891335dqnce.gif
Views: 37
Size:  9.0 KB

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Surepost tracking has been accurate for me. UPS takes packages so far then they are turned over to USPS to finish the delivery. If you watch your tracking it tells you when it changes and has always been accurate or ahead of time for me. As long as it hits my Post Office before the trucks go out it gets sorted right away and put on the truck for delivery. If a package arrives after then it comes next day. Of course it may help that my P.O. is the local sorting facility for our area.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

5. Thanks dsb13kjd thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have personally addressed this issue many times on this forum. M* has chosen to save a few pennies on each order over customer service. The post office will deliver most packages two days after leaving Hamilton. UPS takes THREE to FIVE days to transport the mail from Hamilton to the local UPS hub. It may then sit at UPS another day or two. Not until the tracking says "ACCEPTED by local post office" does USPS have any control over it. If it says transferred to post office it merely means that UPS has put the mail piece into a bag destined for your post office, but it is still in the possession of UPS. UPS in my area, at least, does not transfer the bag containing the mail pieces until about 11 am, long after the carriers are on the street. Therefore another day is added.

I have been in contact with Al explaining this to him several times and sent him numerous tracking examples of packages from as far away Idaho showing that USPS deliver in two days as opposed to the 5 to 7 days M* Surepost packages. I have never waited more than two days for orders from Fatquarter shop in Texas. So, my solution has become to order from vendors who ship by USPS. I only order daily deals from M* now ��. I really hate that, because I want to support them, but their shipping methods are unacceptable. I even told Al I would pay more for shipping if given the option.
    Donna