Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Missouri Star Academy registration

Well, registration starts outside of the Methodist Church (Where most classes will be held), at 8am with those attending Jenny's trunk show at 9 being first. And like I said, parking is at High School, I am waiting now to hear what time the Shuttle will start running. The doors to the "School" will not open for the rest of us until after Jenny's trunk show at 11. There will be things going on in the shops during this time period.

Tickets are sold out to Jenny's Trunk Show. So, it looks like it will be every woman for herself to get a seat in the classes. No sign ups. And those attending the Trunk show will already be inside. Not sure how that's going to work. (just curious, not being critical)

I printed my ticket and I am taking it with me, but I read on events that we will be getting a wristband to wear. I hope this helps.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OK... Shuttle will run from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.

See you there Ladies!

Oh... wait... Where is everyone from the Forum staying? I'd be glad to run a car pool, my car holds 5 comfortably. Full Size Taurus.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information, Kensington! I'm staying in Chillothe - about 20 miles from Hamilton.

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

I am staying at the Super 8 in Cameron. I know there is another board member staying there and she needs a ride to and fro. I have to search some threads to figure it out. I have no idea what to expect but I am very excited!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Missouri Star Academy registration

Please see this post https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sh...ad.php?t=70476 if for some odd reason you didn't get the class schedule and other information email or you are interested in learning more (MSQC is still selling 2-day passes to purchase tickets ( https://www.eventbrite.com/e/first-e...ts-32997251668 ).

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone want a roomie? I went to book, and I just found out that the rooms in Cameron are sold out. Which means I will have to drive back and forth.
    I am willing to pay the whole room amount for the night of the 23rd, just the one night. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

**there are rooms, but only smoking and I have severe allergy to cig smoke. I can't stay in one of those.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am totally bummed...thought part of our month long trip would be in MO for the academy...tornadoes, rain, flooding, and closed roads made us cancel our trip. Maybe one day.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Wow... I'm sorry to hear that. We had bad storms here this evening. It rained sideways. Poured down, crazy wind too. It's headed west now.