Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now óoró

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New? Read me first :)

Hello Mary and welcome to the forum from Michigan. So happy you’ve joined us. We’re all on a journey and enjoying the “ride!” Feel free to ask questions, lots of knowledgeable folks here. We love pics and are generally addicts of some kind.....hee hee.

Attachment 157876

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, my name is Sharon I live in Canton Mo across the state from y'all I have watched many of Jenny'tutorials and they always end with a photo of her with a gorgeous quilt behind her...is there a quilt tutorial for that quilt,what is the name of it? Also, do you have a tutorial for double wedding ring quilt?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyF View Post
    Hi, my name is Sharon I live in Canton Mo across the state from y'all I have watched many of Jenny'tutorials and they always end with a photo of her with a gorgeous quilt behind her...is there a quilt tutorial for that quilt,what is the name of it? Also, do you have a tutorial for double wedding ring quilt?
    Hi Sharon, welcome to the forum. I think you are asking about the Sunny Skies" quilt. Yes it is lovely and there is a tutoral
    https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutori...ny-skies-quilt

I don't recall Jenny doing a double wedding ring tutorial though.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Sharon and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the forum and there are lots of knowledgeable folks here too.

Attachment 158468

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I have recently moved into a 55+ Resort Community in AZ where I joined the Stitchers sewing group.

I took the Beginning Quilting class and loved it. Our members monitored each of us with much guidance and support.

I am enjoying our charity sewing in making Quilts for Kids and Pillowcase Dresses for orphans in Haiti.

I feel very happy to continue meeting more quilting women.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sharon and Cynthia... Welcome to the forum from so. calif.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I am new here...trying to get my interest back into quilting after losing my husband suddenly the day after Thanksgiving. I need to finish a baby quilt that Iíd started and just didnít have the heart to finish it but baby is getting much bigger. My problem is that I cannot find the tutorial. It was a charm square quilt and it was ready for me to cut it into triangles...I think it was triangles. The quilt is 12 rows and I remember that Jenny talked about counting over a certain number and then cutting on the diagonal on both sides. Then sewing it together. BUT, before I do that I want to find that tutorial and read up on it. Can anyone help?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Janicelee and welcome to the fourm. Sorry to hear of your loss. By your explanation I think it was the charm quilt on point. She sews the charms together and then folds and cuts and when sew back together it comes out on point. Take a look and see...
    https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutori...int-with-jenny

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone! My name is Penny and I've only been quilting since last year. Most of the quilts I have completed so far are scrappy quilts, usually in a dog or dog/cat theme. I donate these to animal shelters and rescues for their fundraising. I have joined several groups and have learned so much from experienced quilters! Looking forward to challenging myself with new patterns and improving my FMQ.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon from a cool and breezy Las Vegas. At least we are not having to endure the heat just yet - maybe next week. I'm a long time, part time quilter. Thought I would quilt more when retired but there is still hope!