Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
    Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New? Read me first :)

Hi from Texas, not a new quilter but I stopped for awhile and now I feel the need to create again.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Welcome to the Missouri Star Quilt Company Community Forum (we should definitely turn that into an acronym)

Enjoy your stay, if your new, toss up a new topic and let us know who you are, we'll love to make a new friend.

Also, in regards to email, i've been working on getting emails from the site to go to your inbox and not flagged as spam, but for the time being, add support@missouriquiltco.com to your safe senders list and you should be all set.

Enjoy,
    Okay hope I am replying correctly, this is my first time.
    Hi my name is Candice I live in a small town in Oklahoma called ADAIR. I started quilting this last year and have fallen in love with the quilting tutorials on youtube from MSQC. I spend all my free time at work watching them (I'm an xray tech at a local hospital) which leads to me at home on the weekends trying new quilting blocks. I would have been lost in the quilting world without MSQC tutorials.

#lovequilting
    Candice

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Welcome to the Missouri Star Quilt Company Community Forum (we should definitely turn that into an acronym)

Enjoy your stay, if your new, toss up a new topic and let us know who you are, we'll love to make a new friend.

Also, in regards to email, i've been working on getting emails from the site to go to your inbox and not flagged as spam, but for the time being, add support@missouriquiltco.com to your safe senders list and you should be all set.

Enjoy,
    Gonna try this again cause I cant see my last post. Im new to forums. I sent one but cant find it.LOL
    Hi from Adair, OK love the MSQC tutorials has caused me to fall in love with quilting as I am new to it.

Candice

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm from Albany MN, and I started quilting about three years ago, and I had the opportunity to stop in Hamilton MO a couple of years ago. I want to come back! Love ordering from you and I have learned so much from the tutorials! Thanks!

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am from the UK and just joined the forum. Been sewing since a child ... taught with needle and thread no sewing machines involved lol..... now sew and crochet and design ..... have a collection of vintage machines I have restored and been acquiring stash for over 45 years lol .... some vintage Liberty etc lurks within my shelves.... lol
    Mostly self taught. ... and made everything from baby booties to rugs with quilts and throws along the way. .. amazingly when I lived in the USA I did not quilt .... but I do now .... I remember when Georgia Bonesteel was on tv .... now thT dates me ���� looking forward to kearnign new things and making new freinds ☺☺☺

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello SingularOne and welcome to the forum from Michigan. Hope you love it here as much as I do! Many of us have multiple interests and the stash...., oh the stash; fabric is an addiction that I want no cure from! Enjoy!
    Anita .....

"May you find peace while you piece" - Eleanor Burns

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm Dorie from Mequon, Wisconsin on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. I started machine quilting three years ago when my poor hands could no longer knit. At first I didn't think I could do it until I walked into my local quilt store and found all sorts of precuts, which I knew nothing about. After I found this website I was off! I've made two quilts from Jenny's tutorials and am now finishing up a third the "Hunter's Star Quilt". I have made numerous baby quilts and several lap quilts. I like to sew but limited things skirts and p.j.'s for my grandkids, costumes, etc. Because I have RA and a bad back I can only sit for about 1 and 1/2 hours a day but I just keep plugging away and eventually I'll finish a quilt and it's such a great feeling.

I have four grown and married daughters, one grandson age 3 1/2, three granddaughters, ages 9, 15 months and 14 months. I also enjoy traveling and am a passionate reader and read for publishing houses, which is a wonderful perk because I get all of my books free for the price of a review!

I love this site and all of the tutorials. It's such a help to me to use precuts that I've only made one quilt with all fabric that I had to cut myself.

I'm hoping to find some friends on this forum and learn some things. I still consider myself a newbie. The Hunter's Star quilt that I'm finishing is the most difficult quilt that I've worked on so you can see that I''m still learning.

Hello from the Midwest

Dorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome the forum from Michigan. This is a great place to learn, get ideas, have some fun and help each other out. Enjoy!
    Anita .....

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am new to the forum. In March I visited my friend in Missouri and we visited most of our shops. I live in Indiana so I have to wait until my next trip to my friend's house to visit your shops again. I can hardly wait! My first task each morning is to check the daily deals. My dear friend has gifted me a Missouri Star gift certificate for my birthday so I am on the look-out for the perfect item to use it on. Thank you for adding me. Nancy in Indiana.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Nancy! Welcome to the forum from Michigan. This is a wonderful place, with so sew many nice helpful people. I've never been to M*, so am envious of you. Some day....ah, we (who don't live close or have circumstances that prevent us) all wish we could go at least once in our lifetime. Enjoy when ya do! Anyway, happy you've joined us!
    Anita .....