Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
    Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New? Read me first :)

Hi from Texas, not a new quilter but I stopped for awhile and now I feel the need to create again.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Welcome to the Missouri Star Quilt Company Community Forum (we should definitely turn that into an acronym)

Enjoy your stay, if your new, toss up a new topic and let us know who you are, we'll love to make a new friend.

Also, in regards to email, i've been working on getting emails from the site to go to your inbox and not flagged as spam, but for the time being, add support@missouriquiltco.com to your safe senders list and you should be all set.

Enjoy,
    Okay hope I am replying correctly, this is my first time.
    Hi my name is Candice I live in a small town in Oklahoma called ADAIR. I started quilting this last year and have fallen in love with the quilting tutorials on youtube from MSQC. I spend all my free time at work watching them (I'm an xray tech at a local hospital) which leads to me at home on the weekends trying new quilting blocks. I would have been lost in the quilting world without MSQC tutorials.

#lovequilting
    Candice

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Welcome to the Missouri Star Quilt Company Community Forum (we should definitely turn that into an acronym)

Enjoy your stay, if your new, toss up a new topic and let us know who you are, we'll love to make a new friend.

Also, in regards to email, i've been working on getting emails from the site to go to your inbox and not flagged as spam, but for the time being, add support@missouriquiltco.com to your safe senders list and you should be all set.

Enjoy,
    Gonna try this again cause I cant see my last post. Im new to forums. I sent one but cant find it.LOL
    Hi from Adair, OK love the MSQC tutorials has caused me to fall in love with quilting as I am new to it.

Candice

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm from Albany MN, and I started quilting about three years ago, and I had the opportunity to stop in Hamilton MO a couple of years ago. I want to come back! Love ordering from you and I have learned so much from the tutorials! Thanks!

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am from the UK and just joined the forum. Been sewing since a child ... taught with needle and thread no sewing machines involved lol..... now sew and crochet and design ..... have a collection of vintage machines I have restored and been acquiring stash for over 45 years lol .... some vintage Liberty etc lurks within my shelves.... lol
    Mostly self taught. ... and made everything from baby booties to rugs with quilts and throws along the way. .. amazingly when I lived in the USA I did not quilt .... but I do now .... I remember when Georgia Bonesteel was on tv .... now thT dates me ���� looking forward to kearnign new things and making new freinds ☺☺☺

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Hello SingularOne and welcome to the forum from Michigan. Hope you love it here as much as I do! Many of us have multiple interests and the stash...., oh the stash; fabric is an addiction that I want no cure from! Enjoy!
    Anita .....

"May you find peace while you piece" - Eleanor Burns