Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New? Read me first :)

Hi ihr lieben von Missouri Star-Quilt : Icon_bigsmile: Bin neu in eurer Runde und habe etwas hemmmungen bei euch mit zu machen.
    ich liebe die beiträge und habe schon viel gelernt, da ich das quilten erst zeit kurzen mache . bin noch weit entfernt von den kunstwerke die man so auf diese seite sieht.
    Ganz dicken Gruß aus Deutschland monimoni: : Icon_hiya:

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all sure what you said, but Welcome from Missouri. Pretty sure some of the folks can interpret.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

3. Thanks HdWench thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monimoni View Post
    Hi ihr lieben von Missouri Star-Quilt : Icon_bigsmile: Bin neu in eurer Runde und habe etwas hemmmungen bei euch mit zu machen.
    ich liebe die beiträge und habe schon viel gelernt, da ich das quilten erst zeit kurzen mache . bin noch weit entfernt von den kunstwerke die man so auf diese seite sieht.
    Ganz dicken Gruß aus Deutschland monimoni: : Icon_hiya:
    The approximate translation (my German is much to be improved):
    Hi dar friends from MSCQ, I am new to this community and I am a little shy. I love the tutorials and I have already learnt much, although I have just started to quilt. I am still at a very far distance from the master pieces that can be seen on this site. Many greetings from Germany.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I am gabdr and so happy to join this group. I look forward to reading the forum and if I have anything clever to say, I will join in.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. I'm fairly new to quilting and am a member of the Santa Rosa Quilting Guild in Florida. I've' only made two quilts but am looking forward to making many more. In fact after watching one of Jenny's tutorials (Single Irish Chain Quilt) I quickly ordered the Moda Seascape and Snow Jelly Rolls. Do have a question about this quilt. Do I ask it here or elsewhere? Glad to be a part of MQC's forum.
    Claire Teixeira

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I am VERY new to quilting. I have always been very interested in it but have never had the opportunity to learn in the past (I am retired Military). I love the tutorials. They are a great way to get started.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. I'm Jen, a longtime sewer but relative newbie to quilting.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,
    My name is Tammy and I am from NC. I found your site a few days ago and I have to say, I am addicted! I saw the diamond fence rail quilt on youtube and thought I could do that, and so I have! It really is beautiful so far, and I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is done. I just want to thank everyone from Missouri Quilt Co for inspiring me and making me feel like I can make beautiful quilts. I have been sewing since I was in high school and have loved it every since, but I have never tried a quilt. I have always wanted to but thought they looked very difficult. I am so happy that I found MQC on youtube, Jenny makes it looks so easy and fun! Thank you for having me and I cant wait to get chatting about all the questions I have!

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Jen and Tammy.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Never been to a forum before, not sure how to do it bt muddling alone well with wonderful direction (as usual) from MSQC. Ordered 100 mini charms which arrived today. Ouch!!! way to start..duh. Any ideas of where or how to start with them. I want to do a full single bed quilt. The colours are incredible dark to light. I love simple scrap and square blocks of any type. Seriously I have no idea where to start. New buddies foward ideas pleeese ..... thanks