Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New? Read me first :)

Hello ya'll. I'm Danna from NC and have been enjoying quilting for the past several years. That and just making fun things for my granddaughters. I'm going broke saving money with the Daily Deal so thought I should take advantage of the wealth of information on this forum. The tutorials here are awesome and I want to try everything.

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I didn't follow your advice and go to "New? Read me first" ! My post should be easily found though.

NanaKaren

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I am professional designer and seamstress. My business keeps me very busy, but I try to squeeze in a little time for quilting whenever possible. Love the daily deals!

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: New? Read me first :)

Hi everyone,
    I'm a wife and mother of four children. Two are grown, one will graduate next year and one will be in sixth grade. I am a distance ed student of elementary ed, and I homeschool my youngest dd. I am pretty much a rookie quilter, but am completely addicted already. The MSQC tutorials have really gotten me into it. I love how easy the projects are. They are completely doable. I'm so excited I found this site!
    Kimberly

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone! I am sooo glad I found this website. I love to quilt, but, work and family seem to take up too much of my time. Lately I have been making quilts for the new Grandbabies. Next one is due in August, so I'm hustling to get it finished. We live in Kansas City so I hope some day to make it up to the shop. In the meantime, I will shop your store online and check the Daily Deal each morning. What a great way to start my workday! Thank you for all the informative videos, they give me so many wonderful ideas for quilts with all the precut packs I keep buying.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: New? Read me first :)

Good morning, I'm new to the forum. I learned about this website on quiltingboard.com and now love watching the tutorials on youtube. I am just getting back into quilting after being away from it for 20 years! Things in the quilting world sure have changed. I sold my fabric stash years ago so the daily deals have been a blessing for me. The youtube tutorials by MSQC have taught me so much. I am having a great time! Keep them coming!!

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am also new to this forum. I have not done many if any of these. so please be patient with me.
    I found this by way of the Missouri Star Quilt shop. I really like the shop by the way.!!!

A bit about my self. I now live in Tennessee. Came up from Florida. Hubby needed to go where the job sent him. We have 2 children (one each) and one grandson. They all live in Florida. We now live with 3 dogs and 3 cats. I have been quilting for oh going on 20+ years. I also knit and do wool rug hooker. Yep~ I am a stripper(quilt) and a hooker(wool rug hooker). hehehe
    Thanks for the chance to win some prizes.
    lori

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: New? Read me first :)

Hi, I'm very new to forums, usually just lurk and read and smile a whole lot. But this one seems like a lot of fun. My name is Chris and I live in Northern Minnesota. I've been married 33 yrs as of today to my high school sweetheart. We have 2 married children and 9 grandchildren. I have been sewing for along time, started machine embroidery 3 yrs ago when hubby bought me a machine for Christmas, basic quilting(straight 9 patch) for a few years longer, and am now I'm incorporating my embroidery with my quilting. I'm also ready for something besides basic 9 patches. So I'm hoping to learn a lot.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm new to this site/forum. I enjoy reading about quilting. I hope to get new ideas for quilting and read interesting quilting stories.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm new as of last night. I really enjoy MSQC web site. There is always something new to look at. I am keeping my little grandson during the days so my quilting time is a little limited right now but the toutorials keep me thinking of ideas of quick quilts to start. My grandson even sits on my lap to watch. You never know, maybe he will get the sewing bug someday