Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast shipping

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fast shipping

I"ve seen a lot of complaints on here lately about orders taking forever to ship. I placed an order last week, it shipped the next day and the tracking number reported that it is going to be delivered tomorrow! I saw that Al said they were working on fixing the slow shipping process, but I've never had problems with it being too slow. Whatever they did works!

Thank you Missouri Star!
    Nancy

2. Thanks tamsterg7, sewbizzy thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fast shipping

I think the orders that are slower shipping have contained cut yardage. I know they are working on a solution.
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Yardage has always been the toughest point because, no matter how much you order, whether a quarter yard or ten yards, it all takes about the same amount of time to locate, cut, and package it. Fortunately, as Al has mentioned elsewhere, we've relocated all of our yardage to right next to our cutters in our new warehouse, so locating and cutting it takes much less time. Once we're fully up and running with some of the new processes and systems we're putting in place, orders with yardage shouldn't go out noticeably slower than other orders.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

There are still some glitches in the system. I have had a order with fabric that was cut and is ready to ship -- ready to ship for at least 5 days now and still no movement. I have emailed customer service and the response is that it was to have been shipped that day. Still not shipped.

Binding Belle

I live in Valrico which is NE of Tampa, FL.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am extremely pleased with their customer service. I placed an order Friday afternoon and it arrived this afternoon. I live in FL. Can't get much better than that...

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

How much of that was yard goods that had to be cut?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I had an order that contained a mixture of precuts and yard goods on several items and it only took 5 days to ship...I was very happy...
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That IS a big improvement.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My last order had 2 charm packs, a panel, & 3 yds. of fabric. It was sent out promptly & I had it in <a wk.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to say how pleased I was at how fast they shipped my last order. In the past, my orders with yardage took a little while to get here. I just accepted this and kept ordering from here because it was never anything I needed by a certain date and MQSC usually has the fabric I'm looking for at a great price. So Wednesday(5/10) I ordered small amounts of 12 different fabrics, and figured it would take at least a week to get here. Well, I received it Friday (5/12)! I don't even live near Missouri! So whatever you guys are doing different now, it is working! Thanks!