Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast shipping

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fast shipping

Quote Originally Posted by klw481 View Post
    I just wanted to say how pleased I was at how fast they shipped my last order. In the past, my orders with yardage took a little while to get here. I just accepted this and kept ordering from here because it was never anything I needed by a certain date and MQSC usually has the fabric I'm looking for at a great price. So Wednesday(5/10) I ordered small amounts of 12 different fabrics, and figured it would take at least a week to get here. Well, I received it Friday (5/12)! I don't even live near Missouri! So whatever you guys are doing different now, it is working! Thanks!
    Thanks klw481, and welcome to the forums!! I was just in yesterday reviewing the process. They are caught up in customer service (so replies to everything in under 24 hours) and orders are going out, the vast majority in under 24 hours, 48 hours for anything with fabric in it. We haven't stress tested the new systems under big promotion days yet, but we've been here for almost two weeks and the teams are really excited at what they can do. We'll slowly start testing it under bigger volumes (we have a promotion coming up next week) and then will go back to our normal routine soon.

Was working with mom yesterday too, she's working really hard to make sure we have enough fabric and supplies for every new tutorial that goes up, it's a big process, but she's got the right ideas.

Glad to hear it's working, it should just get better from here. Look for MAJOR improvements still in the next 4 weeks. Thanks again for the note!

2. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm impressed. I ordered Friday afternoon and got an email yesterday evening that the order shipped. It's to arrive Wednesday! It included cut yardage too! Yeah, gotta love it! Thank you soooo much for making this even better.
    Anita

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order for yardage Wednesday of this week. According to tracking it will be here today. I've never had a problem with delays. I'm in Missouri, so that may make a difference.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order this past Tuesday, and it only took THREE (3) days to ship.....I have never had an issue with MSQC shipping.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."

Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I really like MSQC Shipping. You have to realize that they ship out 1000's of packages a day. I think the issue is mainly with yardage. I know Al said they were trying to iron out some issues with the yardage, but still to have to mail out thousands of packages a day, I think they do pretty darn good. I buy things from other places and the cost of shipping is a lot more than the $5.00 that MSQC charges.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."

Maya Angelou

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

It's finally happened for me... Placed 2 orders on Saturday. One for 6 cuts of yardage and one for a tool and a jelly roll. The yardage has already shipped. Still waiting on the tool/jelly roll order to be packaged. Things are improving. Yeah!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had any complaints about the speed at which my orders are processed, but I was delighted to see that the order I placed on Sunday (our time) was dispatched on Monday afternoon (your time). That's lightning fast!!!!

Now there is the three week wait till I receive it.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Within the last week I placed 2 orders, both containing yardage. One shipped out within 24 hours, the other took slightly longer (about 3 days). Huge improvement over the 2-3 weeks some previous orders have taken. I've never been upset about the delays in shipping, I figured I had enough other projects to work on. If I needed something right away, I'd go to another source. Looks like I won't need to do that in the future and I can keep everything consolidated with one loyalty program.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

I wish my story was the same. I ordered a week ago and it still says cutting. I have never had any problems before and was hoping to get the fabric by this weekend. Two memory quilts waiting for borders. I did order a piece from last weeks tutorial I suspect that is the hold up.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate2 View Post
    I wish my story was the same. I ordered a week ago and it still says cutting. I have never had any problems before and was hoping to get the fabric by this weekend. Two memory quilts waiting for borders. I did order a piece from last weeks tutorial I suspect that is the hold up.
    We're almost at 100%, let me take a look at your order and see what's going on, I'll PM what I find