Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default deer panel used in attic window tutorial... now in stock.. Just FYI

Good thing I am stalker on my wish list for "out of stock" banners. Couple days ago I noticed the banner was gone... sure enough the web page showed it in stock so I ordered it. Been couple of days now and still no email notice letting me know it was back in stock. Not sure if my quick order triggered a no email notice required........ but just in case others are waiting on the panel and M* notice link is not working.... it's back!

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: deer panel used in attic window tutorial... now in stock.. Just FYI

Thanks for posting. I made one of these quilts (Attic Window with deer panel) for my teenage son last Christmas. He had seen one earlier in the year at the county fair and thought it was cool. Made a great gift and I was able to keep it a surprise. Jenny's tutorial is wonderful and made the whole thing come together with ease.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Even though I measure twice and cut once, still doesn't guarantee it comes out right for me, so on that note I made sure to order 2 of them.!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Have a close look at the bucks ear in the MStar tutorial.- it looks a bit odd . Before you cut check out some other tutorial or ask another quilter. My instructor says you need to slice off the sashing width between blocks.
    Have fun with your panel
    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
    Hillary Clinton