Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Sylvia

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sylvia

Hi all,
    Did I miss a post about Sylvia? Why she's missing from the forum etc? Saw that Rocking Lou started the WIP post this week. While I enjoy Rocking Lou and her tales about living in Almathy, I wondered where is Sylvia? Kathy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by mischiefkat View Post
    Hi all,
    Did I miss a post about Sylvia? Why she's missing from the forum etc? Saw that Rocking Lou started the WIP post this week. While I enjoy Rocking Lou and her tales about living in Almathy, I wondered where is Sylvia? Kathy
    Hi! . I messaged Sylvia before taking on the thread this month, she'd been having a bit of a rough spell and asked me to help her out with the thread until she has time to juggle it all. I didn't want to step on her toes taking over, but she said she was grateful for the help. I haven't seen her online much though. I just got back from vacation and was going to reach out next time I'm on my actual computer instead of the tablet.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Rocking Lou,
    Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear she's ok, just busy. Thanks again. Kathy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know she had a lot to do reorganizing her home and cleaning So I really hope she's doing fine but busy because I miss her
    My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I miss her too but my computer didn't restart properly after vacation... Go ahead and send her a message, I'm sure it would be appreciated ! <3