Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another reason to LOVE M*!!

I had placed an order a while ago and got an email that said 1 item was back ordered and the rest would be shipped. Sounds great. Got another email the rest of the order was shipped. Again great. Then another saying my order was shipped.... 3 emails in the space of 10 minutes ...? So I waited. The the last email for an order was expected to arrive Friday by UPS. Friday came and went. I figured it was expected, so Saturday. Decided to check email, it said delivered. Mmm, I even got my mail right from the mail ladies hand - no package. So I called usps, they will investigate. I called M* to see what was in that package, since I had the email about back order, etc. well it was the back ordered item. It came in just as the other package was shipped. (I received the main package Saturday). So I called and they said they would send me the missing item! It was 1 spool of thread, so not really a big deal, but I was pleasantly surprised! I just wanted to know what was in the missing package.
    Now ya gotta love a company who really cares about you - and they do! They've gone the extra mile and then some. Thank you M*!!
    Anita .....

"May you find peace while you piece" - Eleanor Burns

2. Thanks Yanna, tamsterg7, giig21, alliek thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another reason to LOVE M*!!

In the time I have been a customer of M* I have found them to be very good at taking care of their customers. I'm glad your order worked out for the best.
    Bob

(If all the pieces fit perfectly, people will think it was made by a machine!) LOL

4. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another reason to LOVE M*!!

I have never had any problems with M*QC ,wish the rest were as good.
    Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

6. Thanks Star lover thanked for this post