Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Loss of focus

I'll bet that's cozy.
    Cindy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Its a good snuggle, and seems to appeal to everyone who sees it. Thrift stores may run out of old jeans......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Im so impressed with these projects. Sea turtle, I'm a birder, so I love your embroidery work and it's just beautifully done. Shirleyknot that is a great looking bed cover, but how could you manage washing it? It sure would make a great blanket for picnics and fireworks fun too. I've also got a box of old jeans - all cotton, none of that stretchy crap they foist off on women these days and I want to make something wonderful out of it.

Painting is greatly needed at my place. My arthritis is holding me back. After tax season when my son has more time I'm going to bribe him with dinner (and a little guilt for seasoning) to do some painting for me. I'll do all the prep and he can wield the roller. 6'5" and 30 years younger.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    Im so impressed with these projects. Sea turtle, I'm a birder, so I love your embroidery work and it's just beautifully done. Shirleyknot that is a great looking bed cover, but how could you manage washing it? It sure would make a great blanket for picnics and fireworks fun too. I've also got a box of old jeans - all cotton, none of that stretchy crap they foist off on women these days and I want to make something wonderful out of it.

Painting is greatly needed at my place. My arthritis is holding me back. After tax season when my son has more time I'm going to bribe him with dinner (and a little guilt for seasoning) to do some painting for me. I'll do all the prep and he can wield the roller. 6'5" and 30 years younger.
    I've washed it 3 times with no difficulty, and I'm kinda feeble these days.