Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 2017 Fall Forum Retreat Registration

To make it easier this year to register for the Fall Forum Retreat, it has been decided to use Eventbrite. All registration will take place on Eventbrite. We will keep the registration closed to the public by requiring the use of a promo code to register.

Your ticket number refers to which room and bed you will be staying in. If you are wanting to room with specific people, please register at the same time. You can sit where and with who you want to.[/SIZE]

Rooms 1 and 2 are handicap accessible. Please only select if you have to have a main floor handicap room as we only have 4 beds on the main floor for those who can NOT climb the stairs.

The 2017 Fall Forum Retreat Registration fees are as follows. They include 8 meals (Sunday evening through Wednesday morning), MSQC demonstrations, mini-classes from our fabulous forum members, activities, Retreat Scavenger Hunt and T-Shirt. We will have a maximum of 40 spaces for quilters.

$350 for a dorm style twin bed (2nd floor) + tax

$150 for Commuters*** + tax

$50 Travel Companion Meal Ticket (This ticket is for anyone who is traveling with a retreater and would like to eat with the group. This is for all 8 meals.) + tax

Free Sewing Machine Rental for the entire event (20 available)
    Free "Sewing Essentials" kits available to rent (cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler and scissors) (20 available)

***Commuters - Currently, it is set up that there are 30 spots for staying at the retreat center and 10 spots for commuters. In order not go over 40 attendees, only a limited number of commuter spots will be available at one time. If those sell out, MSQC will add additional commuter spots if we have not sold out the retreat center spots. We do ask that commuters leave by 11 PM each night so doors can be locked. Doors will be unlocked by 7AM each morning.

On Eventbrite, you will see a fee with each ticket, this is the tax.

There will be a 2017 Fall Forum Group that will be open to those who are registered. Please be patient as we coordinate those who are registered to be invited to the group. We will have discussion threads about what to expect, what to bring, how to get the most out of a retreat, and many other threads. It will be the place to ask questions about the retreat and get to know others who will be attending the retreat. (If you have questions but are not registered, please feel free to send me a PM.) Many more details and information will be given in this group as information becomes available.

The Password Code is FF2017 Here is the link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fall-fo...ts-32660351992

For more details, please see the earlier forum post http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=68997

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2017 Fall Forum Retreat Registration

WooHoo! I just registered! I hope I got the room I wanted, the little map wasn't on the page like previous retreats.

3. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm signed up too. Staying in Cameron
    Dolores

5. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, got my room and I made reservations in Cameron last night for before the retreat.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

7. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I just signed up for my room. Looking forward to the retreat again.

Nancy

9. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Got my commuter ticket! I'll be staying at the same hotel in Cameron as before, too. Thanks for all the work to make this happen again, Charyti.

11. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo. We are signed up.

13. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine too!!! Only two commuters left!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

15. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

For anyone who is signed up, could you please private message me and let me know. I can get you onto the group page faster.

Also for anyone who is a commuter, for some reason the commuter registration page did not bring up t-shirt size, so please message me you t-shirt size. Thank you

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Signed up too....can't wait.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......