Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2017 Fall Forum Retreat Information

I'm planning on a return trip too ... commuter with Steve & I staying in Cameron. So the Bash will be the weekend prior since they will be cleaning up the Retreat Center. And my B-day on the 26th so I'm celebrating again! So glad I made my reservations before I left last year. Since I've never made 40 of anything the "bigger" is fine with me. And so happy to hear about the tables also! I know I was in somebody's way most of the time... sorry!

Didn't the gal who was standing on the stairs above the "official photographer" have a camera too?!?!?!

2. Thanks BobW thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judy, USMC View Post
    I'm planning on a return trip too ... commuter with Steve & I staying in Cameron. So the Bash will be the weekend prior since they will be cleaning up the Retreat Center. And my B-day on the 26th so I'm celebrating again! So glad I made my reservations before I left last year. Since I've never made 40 of anything the "bigger" is fine with me. And so happy to hear about the tables also! I know I was in somebody's way most of the time... sorry!

Didn't the gal who was standing on the stairs above the "official photographer" have a camera too?!?!?!
    I'm going to do my best to get back this year. I missed being there last year.

4. Thanks Sandy Navas thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I am planning on returning again this year!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!Looking forward to all the activities, shopping, seeing everyone again, shopping, sewing new projects, shopping, etc!!!! Thanks for all the hard work you do for the retreat Charyti and everyone else that has a part of making this a totally enjoyable couple of days.

Nancy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wildernessquilter View Post
    Will Jenny be in town? A trunk show from her?

Jenny will for sure be at the MSQC Birthday Bash. For the retreat and a fall forum retreat trunk show, the MSQC retreat center coordinator is checking Jenny's schedule. Because of not having confirmation of Jenny's availability is why I have not put her on the Fall Forum Retreat schedule yet.

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Charyti, let us know what you find out about Jenny's schedule.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited to hear about all these changes - especially the design wall. I have the birthday bash and the retreat penciled in on the calendar. I already have all my supplies for favors, so I will do them anyway. I need to start early so I can get them alphabetized. I love Sandy's idea, too. I am also joining the photo boycott.
    Cindy

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Watched that video and the new set-up looks great!! The new design walls look absolutely wonderful!!! I need something like that in my sewing room -- unfortunately not space.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Retreat registration information is here http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=69157