• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asta
    Missouri Star
    • Nov 2012

Re: 2017 Fall Forum Retreat Information

I am getting excited again!

I like the changes, the new table situation sounds very promising, I too was stuck in an area where it was hard to get in and out without disturbing others. Switching the favor swap was a great idea, now I need to put my thinking hat back on.

Another picture protester here!
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

• wlrquilts
      Missouri Star
      • Jun 2012

On one of MSQC's facebook pages - "Quilting Deals - Missouri Star Quilt Co." there was a video posted of the Me and My Sisters retreat that happened in February that shows the new layout. Since it is was a live facebook video and not a youtube video not sure how to post, but those on facebook should be able to go that page and it was posted on February 17th at 2:59 p.m.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• Simply Quilting
        Missouri Star
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by wlrquilts View Post
        On one of MSQC's facebook pages - "Quilting Deals - Missouri Star Quilt Co." there was a video posted of the Me and My Sisters retreat that happened in February that shows the new layout. Since it is was a live facebook video and not a youtube video not sure how to post, but those on facebook should be able to go that page and it was posted on February 17th at 2:59 p.m.
        Thank you for finding a post that has the new layout. The three tables set up in a group is how it will look only instead of the 6 foot tables that are in that video, the tables will be four feet and that will leave more room to move around at the retreat center. The video does show off the wonderful design walls that we will get to use this fall.
        Last edited by Simply Quilting; March 2, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• snippet
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2012

Found it. Let's see if this link will work

62K views, 1.8K likes, 358 loves, 579 comments, 161 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Quilting Deals - Missouri Star Quilt Co: REPLAY: We're here live at the Slumber Party Retreat with Barbara and...

It looks great, and smaller tables will be better. I am so looking forward to going!

Comment

• wildernessquilter
            Quilting Guru
            • Sep 2015

Glad to see this is moving ahead. Will Jenny be in town? A trunk show from her?

I already have the dates blocked on my calendar and plan on being there.

Sue

Comment

• Judy, USMC
              Missouri Star
              • May 2013

I'm planning on a return trip too ... commuter with Steve & I staying in Cameron. So the Bash will be the weekend prior since they will be cleaning up the Retreat Center. And my B-day on the 26th so I'm celebrating again! So glad I made my reservations before I left last year. Since I've never made 40 of anything the "bigger" is fine with me. And so happy to hear about the tables also! I know I was in somebody's way most of the time... sorry!

Didn't the gal who was standing on the stairs above the "official photographer" have a camera too?!?!?!

Comment

• BobW
                Missouri Star
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
                I'm planning on a return trip too ... commuter with Steve & I staying in Cameron. So the Bash will be the weekend prior since they will be cleaning up the Retreat Center. And my B-day on the 26th so I'm celebrating again! So glad I made my reservations before I left last year. Since I've never made 40 of anything the "bigger" is fine with me. And so happy to hear about the tables also! I know I was in somebody's way most of the time... sorry!

Didn't the gal who was standing on the stairs above the "official photographer" have a camera too?!?!?!
                I'm going to do my best to get back this year. I missed being there last year.

Comment

• BethB
                  The Guild President
                  • Oct 2014

I am planning on returning again this year!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!Looking forward to all the activities, shopping, seeing everyone again, shopping, sewing new projects, shopping, etc!!!! Thanks for all the hard work you do for the retreat Charyti and everyone else that has a part of making this a totally enjoyable couple of days.

Nancy

Comment

• Simply Quilting
                    Missouri Star
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by wildernessquilter View Post
                    Will Jenny be in town? A trunk show from her?

Jenny will for sure be at the MSQC Birthday Bash. For the retreat and a fall forum retreat trunk show, the MSQC retreat center coordinator is checking Jenny's schedule. Because of not having confirmation of Jenny's availability is why I have not put her on the Fall Forum Retreat schedule yet.

Comment

• wildernessquilter
                      Quilting Guru
                      • Sep 2015

Thanks Charyti, let us know what you find out about Jenny's schedule.

Comment

• seaturtle
                        Missouri Star
                        • Jul 2015

I'm excited to hear about all these changes - especially the design wall. I have the birthday bash and the retreat penciled in on the calendar. I already have all my supplies for favors, so I will do them anyway. I need to start early so I can get them alphabetized. I love Sandy's idea, too. I am also joining the photo boycott.
                        Cindy

Comment

• BethB
                          The Guild President
                          • Oct 2014

Watched that video and the new set-up looks great!! The new design walls look absolutely wonderful!!! I need something like that in my sewing room -- unfortunately not space.

Comment

• Simply Quilting
                            Missouri Star
                            • Dec 2013

Retreat registration information is here http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=69157

Comment

Working...
                            X