Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shopping Cart Problems

I've left 3 written messages and tried calling twice regarding the issue of not being able to checkout my shopping cart...only the bottom of the screen shows up. It's also surprising how long I'm being put on hold when I try to call, anyone else experiencing issues of late?

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shopping Cart Problems

Quote Originally Posted by source of joy View Post
    I've left 3 written messages and tried calling twice regarding the issue of not being able to checkout my shopping cart...only the bottom of the screen shows up. It's also surprising how long I'm being put on hold when I try to call, anyone else experiencing issues of late?
    Thank YOU Missouri Star Quilt Company for helping me resolve this issue. I had to restart the computer and all was well again.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Source of Joy,

We recently moved to a new customer service system. Getting moved over to the system caused a bit of a backlog in our customer requests that we're aggressively try to work through. Hopefully what you experienced won't be the case for much longer. Thanks for persisting and being patient with us until then

Sam

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there, I'm also having the same problem with my shopping cart here in Australia. I've logged out of my M*QC account, logged back in, shut down my computer & restarted on a daily basis for the last 6 days - it still doesn't work. I've sent a feedback request to M*SC (5 days ago), and I haven't as yet had a response. I've tried different browsers (IE and Chrome) - I don't really want to be forced to use a different browser from what I already have - any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I've experienced this type of problem with this site. Would hate to have to stop shopping at M*QC

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes you have to dump your cashe and then shut down and restart your computer to clear your computer. If I delete my history, cookies etc it usually corrects most problems like that. See if that works for you too.

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I've missed several daily deals because I couldn't check out. Your solution worked for me. Of course, my checking account might not be as grateful!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
    Hi there, I'm also having the same problem with my shopping cart here in Australia. I've logged out of my M*QC account, logged back in, shut down my computer & restarted on a daily basis for the last 6 days - it still doesn't work. I've sent a feedback request to M*SC (5 days ago), and I haven't as yet had a response. I've tried different browsers (IE and Chrome) - I don't really want to be forced to use a different browser from what I already have - any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I've experienced this type of problem with this site. Would hate to have to stop shopping at M*QC
    What trouble are you having Pushka, when you click on the shopping cart you only see the top half of your screen? Could you email me a screen shot of what trouble you're having and I'll take a peek - alan@missouriquiltco.com

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

And I rejoiced too early. I am still having a problem checking out.

Al, I sent you an email with a screenshot of what I get when I try to check out.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Figured it out, so we had a bug where if you had previously ordered from us, we had your shipping address on file, then if that address changed or was removed, it'd break that page. We had several "dangling addresses" in there, so thanks for helping us find that, we cleaned up the data, and changed the page so it would still render even if that wasn't exactly right still.

So if you were logged out, you'd see it fine, if you logged in the system was trying to associate your cart to an address that wasn't right anymore and it borked.

+1 for the bug finding team! Thanks again you all! Seriously couldn't build this baby without you

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    Figured it out, so we had a bug where if you had previously ordered from us, we had your shipping address on file, then if that address changed or was removed, it'd break that page. We had several "dangling addresses" in there, so thanks for helping us find that, we cleaned up the data, and changed the page so it would still render even if that wasn't exactly right still.

So if you were logged out, you'd see it fine, if you logged in the system was trying to associate your cart to an address that wasn't right anymore and it borked.

+1 for the bug finding team! Thanks again you all! Seriously couldn't build this baby without you
    It "BORKED"?? Not sure I ever heard that term before. Is it in the dictionary?
    ~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.