• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mommiepainter
    Batting Beauty
    • Jul 2013

Re: I'm curious

I normally have 3-4 all in different stages. I FMQ my projects and have found it is better to have other projects to work to so I get a break.
    Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Comment

• Claudiaj
      Applique Angel
      • Aug 2015

I find the comments interesting as I always felt I wanted to complete one project before beginning another, and I have been trying to do that. However like many of you stated, you get board easily so you have 2 or 3 going at the same time. Maybe that is what I too should be doing because I get board and will work awhile then stop for a couple of weeks and then start up again. Hum food for thought.

Comment

• TMP
        Missouri Star
        • Apr 2014

I limit myself to 3. At the moment I have Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge and one of Jenny's started. I just finished up the binding on one last week and probably won't start another until this one is finished.
        Teresa
        Pelham, Alabama
        War Eagle!!!

Comment

• cashs_mom
          Quilting Royalty
          • Jun 2016

Yesterday, I had 4 going. Now only 3. I'm making progress.
          Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight, Rocketeer

Comment

• Claire Hallman
            Missouri Star
            • Jun 2011

I finished a Project Linus quilt and two king shams yesterday, I am not going to start anything except my 3 Bonnie Hunter class projects until all those are done. Pretty much decided to make at least one of those a table topper instead of a big quilt.
            Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

• sumarben
              Quilting Royalty
              • Apr 2015

Thanks for the responses - loved hearing all the different points of view and practices. I originally thought I would work on one at a time but I find myself getting bored with one and need to go back and forth between a couple of projects. I should have known that would happen - I have an "upstairs book" and a "downstairs book"! Guess keeping the stories and characters straight keeps my mind from going to mush!

Comment

Working...
              X