Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm curious

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I'm curious

I normally have 3-4 all in different stages. I FMQ my projects and have found it is better to have other projects to work to so I get a break.
    Janet

"You cannot use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."

Maya Angelou

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I find the comments interesting as I always felt I wanted to complete one project before beginning another, and I have been trying to do that. However like many of you stated, you get board easily so you have 2 or 3 going at the same time. Maybe that is what I too should be doing because I get board and will work awhile then stop for a couple of weeks and then start up again. Hum food for thought.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I limit myself to 3. At the moment I have Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge and one of Jenny's started. I just finished up the binding on one last week and probably won't start another until this one is finished.

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday, I had 4 going. Now only 3. I'm making progress.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I finished a Project Linus quilt and two king shams yesterday, I am not going to start anything except my 3 Bonnie Hunter class projects until all those are done. Pretty much decided to make at least one of those a table topper instead of a big quilt.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses - loved hearing all the different points of view and practices. I originally thought I would work on one at a time but I find myself getting bored with one and need to go back and forth between a couple of projects. I should have known that would happen - I have an "upstairs book" and a "downstairs book"! Guess keeping the stories and characters straight keeps my mind from going to mush!