Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Friday Friday

Can you tell it's Friday? Well yesterday was a total bust. Took Doug out, but it takes most of the day to get everything done. By the time I got home I didn't feel like doing squat. Maybe today I can get some things done and get some quilting done.

I have a hair appointment this evening and I think we are going to an auction sale tomorrow. No sewing machines that I saw (and that is a good thing).

You all have a great weekend everyone.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

2. Thanks mommadeb thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Friday Friday Friday

Hi Monique! It's not even 4 am here and I'm ready to start sewing some quilt blocks. Found some orphan Valentine layer cake squares in a tote, want to see how they will look as a double slice quilt. Smaller quilt, unless I can find some more fabric to go with these.

Have a good day.

4. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning Everyone. I'm up a little early today to watch the new tutorial.

Good luck on your Valentine quilt, Jean. I thought I would get one done this year but it won't happen. have a cute heart runner on the kitchen table. I plan to make a simple patriotic quilt this year for taking to fireworks.

I need to make a flying trip to WalMart this morning to get chicken breasts for the Girls. They aren't spoiled or anything!

I hope everyone has a great day as we head into another weekend,. Hugs....

6. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all. Monique I have days like that also, once I go out and come back I don't feel like do much. Jen good luck on your V day runner. Barb I like to spoil our girls also. Not feeling so good today. Had a nagging cough all day yesterday that escalated as night came. Cough drops , water and cold medicine let me get a few hours sleep. Hubby said I should stay home today, but its only a 4 hour shift so will grin and bear it. Need the money too much to stay home. I got the flannel yesterday and washed it for hubby's PJ's and my new robe. Also tomorrow is Hubbys' B'day and he requested pumpkin pie. So will be making that tomorrow. Have my garden runner sandwiched and ready for quilting. We shall see how much I get done and how well I feel. I have been very diligent last 3 years wiping my register , phone etc down before I started work. This year I stated late and then stopped a bit and se what happens? My fault . WE have had 2 sick people in 2 weeks that I can't avoid. So it was inevitable.
    Have a great day all.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

8. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Girl View Post
    Morning all. Monique I have days like that also, once I go out and come back I don't feel like do much. Jen good luck on your V day runner. Barb I like to spoil our girls also. Not feeling so good today. Had a nagging cough all day yesterday that escalated as night came. Cough drops , water and cold medicine let me get a few hours sleep. Hubby said I should stay home today, but its only a 4 hour shift so will grin and bear it. Need the money too much to stay home. I got the flannel yesterday and washed it for hubby's PJ's and my new robe. Also tomorrow is Hubbys' B'day and he requested pumpkin pie. So will be making that tomorrow. Have my garden runner sandwiched and ready for quilting. We shall see how much I get done and how well I feel. I have been very diligent last 3 years wiping my register , phone etc down before I started work. This year I stated late and then stopped a bit and se what happens? My fault . WE have had 2 sick people in 2 weeks that I can't avoid. So it was inevitable.
    Have a great day all.
    Feel better soon April.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you feel better soon,, Iris. (((HUGS)))

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning! I've not been posting much, my part time job has become almost full time as we prepare to switch over to a new property management computer program....go live is Monday. But I've been reading posts and commenting now and then. I've got a donation quilt on the frame waiting for me to get batting and backing from the guild. I hope to get to quilting it next week. Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

12. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone.

I had the same kind of day yesterday Monique. Then DH took me out to dinner and I had a nice glass of red wine and everything just smoothed out!

Has anyone seen the new tutorial.....I looked for Anika's usual Friday morning post, but couldn't find it.

Hope you feel better soon April.

Hope to get a block or two together for the Winter Solstice Project today. But we're having dinner guests tonight so I'd better do a little cleaning/tidying up first.

Have a good day everyone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol336 View Post
    Morning everyone.

I had the same kind of day yesterday Monique. Then DH took me out to dinner and I had a nice glass of red wine and everything just smoothed out!

Has anyone seen the new tutorial.....I looked for Anika's usual Friday morning post, but couldn't find it.

Hope you feel better soon April.

Hope to get a block or two together for the Winter Solstice Project today. But we're having dinner guests tonight so I'd better do a little cleaning/tidying up first.

Have a good day everyone.
    Here you go Carol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSp8BlKvsI

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monique View Post
    Thanks Monique. Just watched it - I'm not much for applique, but this sure is an awesome quilt.