Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    The Guild President

Searching for inspiration :) in other words... I'm here!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Giveaway Week 50 Dec 30th - Jan 6th

Congratulations going out to MRoy!
    You've won 1000 Quilters Cash Points just by responding to one of my silly questions!
    I hope you are finding plenty of time in that busy schedule to sew!

It's the new year in a couple of days! Woohoo! Lots of parties and goal setting happening in the world! To enter this weeks contest I want to know if you have any quilting/sewing goals! Learn a new technique or skill, improve one you have, or maybe just spending more time with the sewing machine you love!

To enter the game just hit the reply to thread button at the top or bottom of this page and answer the question! A winner will be chosen by random selection in about a week
    Then watch your private messages cause I might be sending one your way!

To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Giveaway Week 50 Dec 30th - Jan 6th

In 2012 I would like to make a project using my new dresden template, my new tumbler template, my new half hexagon template, and my soon to be received twisted sister pattern and template. All those new projects plus all the unfinished ones I still need to work on will keep me more than busy in 2012!! Happy New Year everyone!! Congratulations, MRoy!!
    Dawn
    A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I will be practicing different quilting on my home machine. I would like to do more detail on my quilts when I sew them together. Happy New Year to all. Praying for a blessed new year for all.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats MRoy!!

My sewing goals are to learn how to FMQ better, and not to spend more money on fabric because I have a ton! Wish me luck LOL

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My sewing goals for 2012 is to complete over half of the 18 projects that I let get behind in 2011. I'm going to learn how to machine applique. I'm also going to be able to learn how to quilt my own quilts. My Husband is building me a quilting frame that I can use with my sewing machine. Happy New year everyone. Hope you all reach your goals. The Machine applique and quilting are going to start in January so I know that will be two goals done.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

YAY! I'm going to enjoy spending my quilter's cash points! Thank you MSQC!!!!

Since I'm still so new to quilting, in the next year I want to keep working on improving my skills. Right now, I'm making quilt tops that I'll be taking to the LAQ for quilting. I want to learn to do my own machine quilting, at least on small projects like table runners. I really need some new pot holders so that may be my first project.
    Last edited by MRoy; December 30th, 2011 at 02:58 PM.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to learn free motion quilting as well as perfecting stitch in the ditch (instead of stitching alongside the ditch!)..... but most importantly finish every stitching project that I start!!!!

Happy New Year to you all x

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

My biggest and most important goal is to finally quilt and finish a scrappy quilt that I started about 6 years ago! Happy New Year to everyone!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

YAY! congratulations Myrna!!! so hap hap happy for you!!

quilting goal this year?? organize my bucket list - hahahahahahaha - wayyyyyy down in the bottom was a Spider web that i have been saving scraps and strips for a couple of years to piece..... Jenny in all of her awesomeness has now brought it right to the top again!! ! Whoooohooooo..... here we go......
    hugs, Suzi
    www.premierdesigns.com
    It's what I do when not sewing with you
    GOD Bless America

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I have several quilting "goals" for 2012. The first would be to sew every day possible. 2nd is to check out the Daily Deal, everyday!. 3rd is to complete 4 quilts I have started. Most important of those is the "wedding" quilt for my son and soon to be daughter in law. Happy New Year to all!
    A day without quilting is like a day with out sunshine! Even a "scrappy" day can end up being beautiful!