Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Week 44 Nicey Jane

Congratulations to this weeks winner: SarahBelle. Email me your information and we will ship out your prize! You will LOVE playing around with the ric rac!!

This week we are going to give away a Nicey Jane charm pack. I LOVE Nicey jane.....you may have heard that I am mildly obsessed with Heather Bailey.

Anyway, my question for the week is: What is your biggest pet peeve? What drives you crazy more than anything else?

Me, i can NOT stand it when people read over my shoulder (and breathe on me)

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Week 44 Nicey Jane

My biggest pet peeve is people saying they will do something and not following thru or reeeeeely slow drivers.....
    anyway... I hope all of you have a great weekend. its Friday.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Week 44 Nicey Jane

people who are dishonest. can't stand it.
    Michele

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to agree with the first two posts. I hate it when you count on someone and they don't follow through. I guess it all comes down to respect +/or consideration....same with the slow drivers - they know your behind them - so just move over already!! Another thing is cruelty - which comes in many forms of course and is so unnecessary.
    Nina in KS

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats SarahBelle!

One of my pet peeves is grammar/spelling errors in printed material -- books, newspapers, etc. Apparently proofreaders have gone the way of the dodo. Spell checkers don't catch many grammar errors or words spelled correctly but used incorrectly. My biggest 'nails on the blackboard' peeve is the misuse of "it's" -- you have to be able to substitute "it is"!!

Stepping off soapbox now!!

-- Ruth Ann

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Week 44 Nicey Jane

One of my biggest pet peeves is the "know it all"! This person makes me crazy! LOL

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Week 44 Nicey Jane

OH and congratulations Sarahbelle!!

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter just turned thirteen earlier this year. That is the explanation for my pet peeve. It's eye rolling. I just hate it. It drives me crazy!!!!

We were checking out at Wal-Mart earlier today and the cashier said something to me. I responded. I happened to look at my daughter and she was rolling her eyes! My very existence makes her roll her eyes. I'll be happier when she gets beyond this phase. In the mean time, I just plan on beating her a lot and at the end of the year, we'll see who comes out alive! (Just kidding. Seriously. Just kidding.)

I'm not kidding about the eye rolling, though.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Mine would be Zach and "what?" every few seconds. Keep in mind he is just over 3 but really....how many times do I answer the same question over and over and over and......

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

congrats Sarahbelle....
    I don't like people who are always late....and people who expect something for nothing....