Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: wow, miss a week

DC traffic scares the crap out of me! When I take a taxi I ride with my eyes closed. I used to go there every February for a convention and the traffic was always bad. I've driven in Dallas and Houston with no issue, but don't think I will ever drive in DC.

lGad to hear everything went well with the surgery.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you made it home safe and sound. I sure hate driving outside my comfort zone, I always feel I am on the edge of getting hopeleusly lost or traveling for miles in the wrong direction! You get extra brownie points for helping out, I am sure it was greatly appreciated.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Dc traffic is bad, Boston traffic is bad too. But I think traffic in the Laredo border town of Nuevo Laredo is horrid. Cars everywhere, hardly any traffic signs, and no one follows any set of rules that I can see. I just close my eyes and ears and let my friend do the driving.

Glad you are home and happy your son's GF is on the mend.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snippet View Post
    Dc traffic is bad, Boston traffic is bad too. But I think traffic in the Laredo border town of Nuevo Laredo is horrid. Cars everywhere, hardly any traffic signs, and no one follows any set of rules that I can see. I just close my eyes and ears and let my friend do the driving.

Glad you are home and happy your son's GF is on the mend.
    went to Nuevo Laredo years ago when oldest DS was stationed in San Antonio. Parked on US side and walked over to Mexico. DS drove, and I have no desire to ever go back there
    Dolores