Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Disappointed with this Product

I have found that a lot things are cut differently from manufacturer to manufacturer.......
    I purchase a lot of different things from different companies, and always check the measurements prior to making something. I found out the first time I purchased some 5 " Charms from the Fresh Lilacs (Debbie Beaves from Maywood Studios ....I think...it's been a few yrs since I purchased those charm packs now ! ) that were "off"....and I don't remember who shared with me at the time to always "measure" everything you purchase !

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, but must be felt with the heart.” ~Helen Keller

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up. I have the 10" layer cake and yes it's been sitting on my do-be shelf for a bit.

4 Patch Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I skipped down to the bottom so the answer might have already stated. It doesn't matter what size (10", 5" jelly roll) you purchase there is always a chance that one or two of more will not be the correct size. These are cut hundreds or possibly thousands at a time on a machine. Even if you cut your own on an accuquilt machine there is a possibility a square might not be perfect. This is not the fault of the MSQC, it is the manufacturer. You just have to know this going in. For the most part the issue can be resolved and the piece still used. If you have an issue, write or call the manufacturer.