Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Wednesday again

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday again

Good morning friends. Where did all the night owls go? I have been awake since 1 something. I just could not get back to sleep no matter what I did. I would love to go back now, but I have to take Doug to his dr's appointment in the city today. UGH!!!!! We need to leave here about 6 am. It is going to be a longgggg day.

So you know what I will be doing this afternoon? SLEEPING, I hope. Only Phil and Maizyn are coming for the weekend. Sadie babysits until 9 tomorrow night and Jodi has to make a cake for Saturday (her new passion). Tomorrow I work/quilt and then the Remembrance Day services on Friday. I am tired just thinking about it. LOL!!

Have a great day friends, no matter what you do today.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Wednesday again

Safe travels, Monique...and, enjoy your nap this afternoon.
    I have lots of sewing/quilting to do because I was just invited to participate in a juryed entry Christmas craft sale Dec. 3. Very excited!
    Going across the border today to mail my secret santa package. It was going to cost $55. to send it to the US from Canada, so I think a $3. bridge toll into Ogdensburg NY will be a lot less expensive. We'll see. I have to admit, it is a rather large box, but really $55 !!!? just for postage with a 14-day delivery. That's ridiculous.
    Waiting with anticipation for our new kitchen design to come in today. We have another meeting scheduled for Saturday with the designer to choose which design or incorporate elements from one into the other. We have never updated our kitchen, so this will be wonderful after 35 years of no counter space.
    Have a great day, everyone....hugs and prayers
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all,
    Just a quick hello before I hit the road, I'm off to my quilt retreat for 4 days. It's been a crazy week and it will be nice to "nest" and have some quiet time. Picking up the two Christmas quilts on the way so hopefully will come back with all the bindings done.
    Did some morning posts disappear or is my tablet acting strange? I thought I saw more.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy F View Post
    Did some morning posts disappear or is my tablet acting strange? I thought I saw more.
    Yes, some are gone as people forgot that voicing political opinions is not allowed on the forum.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

5. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all have a terrific day!

Jeannette

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a long night last night, and slept in today. Planning on working on a binding today....then maybe some quilting later this evening.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......