Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Orange County, CA and Baarn, Netherlands temporarily
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: CS needs to be on the same page.

I can't imagine it happening, but it does cross my mind. I just hope you don't get so far in over your heads that the company folds. Getting bigger and bigger isn't always better.
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Dear MSQC, I'm so happy you are growing at the rate you are. It is because you have a wonderful way of treating people and your products and services are the best. Don't let the "business" run away with you. This is difficult. You are smart,business oriented people and I know you put your customers first. Thank You. I know running this "show" is quite challenging, but what you have done for the town of Hamilton and the quilting community is amazing. Difficult as it is, keep up the good work.

3. Thanks auntiemern thanked for this post
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I just called to double check on this and even though the second gal told me my account was flagged to receive a replacement, my name was not on the warehouse's list for receiving one.

I was told that my name had been sent to the gal in charge of sending the replacements out as we spoke, and that it would hopefully mail out today.

I was very impressed with the real time communicating the gentleman I was speaking with was able to do with the shipping department. That seemed like a new feature.

Hopefully this will be the last call I have to make regarding this charm pack!

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I received a shipping confirmation this afternoon so it looks like everything has been resolved!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I have been ordering several times a week, as the mood hits me for some fabric to play with, and I must say I've been impressed with the turn around, and love that each included invoice is signed by a person, thanking me for my order!
    So finally, I had an order that took awhile, and as an experiment, and because I wasn't in a hurry, I did nothing. I wanted to see if it would come without me having to contact them, and you know what? It did! So if I occasionaly have to wait, I'm ok with it. M*'s selection just isn't available to me anywhere else, and there's very few things I would need imediately.
    I am happy to hear that M* is doing so well, and making changes to continue to do so.