Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pinafores and Petticoats

Trying to find, to no avail, the Pinafores and Petticoats (Kaye England for Wilmington Prints) jelly roll, which is the fabric used for the Stacks quilt, pictured on the front of the summer Block magazine. I've attempted several google searches, with absolutely no luck. Was it that popular? Any other suggestions as to how I might find this fabric? I know a fat quarter set is available, but it only has 1/2 the prints I need.

Thanks!

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pinafores and Petticoats

That link is sold out!
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I sent Fabric Chicks an email inquiring as to whether or not they would stock it again. No response as yet. Fingers crossed!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I have the 40 pc Strip set [it's comes packaged flat, not in a roll] and 24 pc 10" squares in that line. The squares were very hard to find. That's why I bought the 24 pack. I haven't opened either yet.
    Not sure if I want to sell it. I'd have to re-visit my plans for it. They may have changed.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

If you should decide to sell the roll, please let me know. I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands!
    Last edited by tntfox; September 28th, 2016 at 05:53 PM.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed M* has quite a few 30's prints available now. If you can't find pinafores and petticoats jelly roll, I bet on of the others will work well.
    I'll be interested to see that quilt pattern. I used this line for a quilt of jelly roll stars, and I love it.
    Hope you find what you need.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I bet that stacks pattern could be made with 10" squares cut into 4 pcs 2.5 wide.

I will get out the fabric I have been collecting for the project that includes this line, and see if I can do without it. I am planning on a Sunbonnet Sue quilt, with alternate blocks of flowers made with orange peel template. So I have been collecting 30's prints for some time. I'll look at my options later today.

9. Thanks tntfox thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I went through my pile of fabrics for the project that included the P&P strips, and I can do without them.
    I just can't remember what I paid for them. The sold out links avg $40, but I am pretty sure I didn't pay that much.
    Are you in FL right now or MI? I am near the Thumb area. I could ship or meet if you're close enough.

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

We're in FL right now. Would be easier if it goes to MI address. That gives me a project to work on when we return! I sent a response and friend request via FB.

Thanks so much!