Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now or

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default WIP - 9/13/16 - I don't have too much fabric ...

I don't have too much fabric, the problem is my sewing room is too small!

I am going to a quilt show on Thursday - I'll be trying very hard not to buy too much for my too small sewing room!

I'm starting to feel better - I guess the Vitamin D suppliments are working. Still have those pesky hives, though - but less itchy and less red - slowly going away. And I did get some sewing done this week. The reading pillow projects are not finished, but I am making progress! So, I'll continue on and see what else I can get into this week!

Please share what you are working on this week.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WIP - 9/13/16 - I don't have too much fabric ...

Trying to finish the last of three gift quilts--I got it basted today!
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

3. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am trying to get my retreat favors finished.......still!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

5. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I started on the binding tool star quilt , I think it is going to go fast. Also have 3 quilts to handsew the binding on.
    Last edited by Anitamae56; September 13th, 2016 at 06:13 PM.

7. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Taking a break from the never-ending hexagon quilt. Making wine bottle gift bags for my friend to sell at her craft fair. They are super easy and finishing one feels like instant gratification. Here is the link to the tutorial that I'm following; http://www.tiedyedivablog.com/2014/0...-bag-tutorial/

Jeannette

9. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Almost a month that I do nothing of patchwork ago, so this week I decided to finish some of my UFOs, so I am quilting to machine with a scrappy quilt and hours of television Ive recovered a stained glass window quilt that has been in the closet more 5 years, and although this somewhat padded hand I hope to finish this month

11. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm working on block 7 of the Winter's Song pattern. I still need to add a bird. I think I will try designing a Painted Bunting. If it doesn't work I will use the bird design that came with the pattern.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WintersSong 003.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	135016
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

13. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyJnet View Post
    Taking a break from the never-ending hexagon quilt. Making wine bottle gift bags for my friend to sell at her craft fair. They are super easy and finishing one feels like instant gratification. Here is the link to the tutorial that I'm following; http://www.tiedyedivablog.com/2014/0...-bag-tutorial/
    I have made quite a few wine bottle bags. My pattern is different in that it is lined. I am going to try yours, as it uses less material! For some of my bags, I have used left over material to make a set of 4 coasters to match the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseSm View Post
    I'm working on block 7 of the Winter's Song pattern. I still need to add a bird. I think I will try designing a Painted Bunting. If it doesn't work I will use the bird design that came with the pattern.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WintersSong 003.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	135016
    Denise, this project is so lovely. I really liked seeing the progression in the pictures you posted.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by URIBARRI-MAYOR View Post
    Almost a month that I do nothing of patchwork ago, so this week I decided to finish some of my UFOs, so I am quilting to machine with a scrappy quilt and hours of television Ive recovered a stained glass window quilt that has been in the closet more 5 years, and although this somewhat padded hand I hope to finish this month
    Oh! I like to have the television on when I am quilting, too. Your quilts are always lovely, so I look forward to seeing this one when it is finished.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Pulled the Halloween stash out and am working on Halloween quilts for the five ( 2grands, 1 niece, 2 nephews) little ones in the family (all under 4). My sister and I sewed up the five tops, time to quilt them. There was plenty of fabric so we decided to make a couple for us. The two adults quilts are from Jenny's sashed hexi quilt pattern both will be queens.
    Last edited by MomGram; September 14th, 2016 at 04:04 AM.
    Anita G.

17. Thanks Sylvia H thanked for this post