Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Take iQuilt classes?

I saw a post of FB for an online class that I might be interested in. It's on iQuilt.com from American Quilter's Society. The set up seems to be similar to Craftsy. Just wondering if anyone on the forum has taken any of these classes. What did you think?
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone Take iQuilt classes?

Hi: I haven't taken classes on anything - but just signed up for the tuffet class this morning on iquilt. Can you let you know once I start using it.

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

When you sign up for the class, is it yours to keep forever? That's what I like about Craftsy classes, that I can view them as many times as I want to. I think CraftU has started doing that, too.
    Nancy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Nancy......it says that you can view the classes whenever you want so the set up must be similar to Craftsy.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't taken one from them, though there are a few I'd like to take. The site isn't as easy and intuitive as Craftsy, not clear about how the classes work, and both my iPad and laptop take a long time to load the site. I just saw a class on YouTube I wanted, couldn't find it, went back to the YouTube promo video to find a link and saw someone had commented they couldn't find it. You'd think if they wanted to sell a class they'd put a link in the ad for it! Doesn't bode well for them, I'm not interested in working that hard for something I'll have to pay for. But they doo look like good classes and have some top notch instructors :/